Skip to content

Does BG:EE works for you?

1235»

Comments

• JariahxSynnJariahxSynn Member Posts: 67
    Yes, but quest dont update when objectives are met or change.
  • MZsoltMZsolt Member Posts: 54
    edited December 2012
    Pfff :) People not satisfied, you dont get it. You did a hard work today to hype this garbage, get your payment from Beamdog and go to sleep.
  • Excalibur_2102Excalibur_2102 Member Posts: 351
    Bump: Still working for me, though ive run into a few minor bugs..
  • DKnightDKnight Member Posts: 307
    If anyone knows any ideas for getting a windows 7 64 bit to run this game without crashing at startup, I'd be very glad.

I am still hoping that this gets fixed as soon as possible. I know I shouldnt be too optimistic, but I can wait a little while the creators of one of my favorite games go to work.

I will say this much though, I do hope that this gets fixed asap, not for me though. I hope it gets fixed so that the company doesnt lose out on this one. I still have hope for their future projects. All the best.
  • Excalibur_2102Excalibur_2102 Member Posts: 351
    @DKnight post more PC specs mate.. CPU, Graphics card etc. There is a known issue with intel integrated graphics chips if you use those.
  • QuineloeQuineloe Member Posts: 55
    Workstation computer:
    Intel i7
    Geforce GTX 260
    Win 7 64 pro

Worked flawlessly so far besides the issues that are generally broken for all clients (multiplayer inn resting)

Notebook
    hp touchsmart tm2
    Win 7 64
    Comes with hybrid video, completely failed to run on the ATI Radeon mobility 5450, ran on the Intel chipset but was unplayable, terrible performance.

exe ran as administrator, it launches, but is unstable, I'm experiencing a crash on the first sleep in Nashkel (the one triggering the log entry) with consistency and game has crashed another time for no reason. Game went through the first two log entries (night after Gorion's death and the very beginning one) fine.

Have not played yet with the new patch on multiplayer setup. Downloading the patch at 200 byte / second is unacceptable, I might add...
  • ServiusTheBearServiusTheBear Member Posts: 24
    Everything I use works perfect. I tested the MP side sadly that crashed a lot. But I am not bothered about that side. I am a SPG Bear.
  • DinsdalePiranhaDinsdalePiranha Member Posts: 419
    wtb middle answer. it's starts, but I'd sooner cut off my balls roll around naked in the goddamn snow while having sexual intercourse with an extremely pissed off hedgehog than play at 30 fps.

so I'm gonna go with no.
  • ZanianZanian Member Posts: 332
    No problems whatsoever so far.
  • inicjatorinicjator Member Posts: 63
    My game desn't work :(
  • cyberarmycyberarmy Member Posts: 128
    Yes, working great. My only problem is with sounds game just goes mute some time and fixes itself after a new map loading.