Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Finally going for EE! Need help

Guys! I decided to get the EE version of the game!

I'am currently still on the "original" BG2 + TOB game I got like 15 years ago but I guess it is time to assimilate with the latest versions so....

How do you get new games today? I mean you dont buy CDs anymore dont you?

Until this point I only played BG2 + TOB like 10-15 times but I really want to try BG(1) + Add ons maybe? I would like to know which versions of the game exist + how to get them, for example what website sells them.

Ideally I would like to play BG1 + Add ons + BG2 + TOB on LoB difficuly and SCS Mods installed! That would be an AWSOME thing I never attempt. I mean the last time a bought a game was in 2005 maybe? I'am the oldtimer game kind who sticks to old games on his super old computer and almost never gets a new game because he/she is super happy with what he/she got o:)

Please some help :)

JuliusBorisov

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 21,708
    Getting to the EE after 15 years of playing the originals is a correct decision! ;)

You can get our games from many stores: find the links at https://baldursgate.com/ - you'll see links to Steam, GOG, etc.

Please take note that soon the EEs will have new system requirements, including 64bit systems - Minimum: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 64-bit, OS X 10.9, Ubuntu 18.04 or equivalent