Skip to content

Finally going for EE! Need help

Guys! I decided to get the EE version of the game!

I'am currently still on the "original" BG2 + TOB game I got like 15 years ago but I guess it is time to assimilate with the latest versions so....

How do you get new games today? I mean you dont buy CDs anymore dont you?

Until this point I only played BG2 + TOB like 10-15 times but I really want to try BG(1) + Add ons maybe? I would like to know which versions of the game exist + how to get them, for example what website sells them.

Ideally I would like to play BG1 + Add ons + BG2 + TOB on LoB difficuly and SCS Mods installed! That would be an AWSOME thing I never attempt. I mean the last time a bought a game was in 2005 maybe? I'am the oldtimer game kind who sticks to old games on his super old computer and almost never gets a new game because he/she is super happy with what he/she got o:)

Please some help :)

JuliusBorisov

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Getting to the EE after 15 years of playing the originals is a correct decision! ;)

You can get our games from many stores: find the links at https://baldursgate.com/ - you'll see links to Steam, GOG, etc.

Please take note that soon the EEs will have new system requirements, including 64bit systems - Minimum: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 64-bit, OS X 10.9, Ubuntu 18.04 or equivalent