Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Cannot find bandit camp

VreejackVreejack Member Posts: 60
Tranzig is dead and I have his letter from Tazok. Raiken and Teven are dead. How do I find the bandit camp, now? Peldale and Larswood are so thoroughly searched that I have to keep returning to Beregost to turn in the bandit scalps that Dorn carries.

And it seems that my Tranzig quest did not update. I still need to find him to complete the quest, even though he is dead and his corpse is gone. I found people mentioning this particular bug in 2002, so "yay", I feel validated. How does the clua console work again?

C:CreateCreature("tranzi") works. So I killed him again in Feldepost's Inn and it did not advance the quest. Anyone know how I can do this manually? Maybe I should respawn Raiken or Teven since the valid story route seems to be broken.

Raiken got me into the camp, but the Tranzig quest cannot be completed. I think the SetGlobal command can be used to advance it if I can figure out the name.

Post edited by Vreejack on

Comments