Skip to content

New Patch for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Arrives Today

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
edited December 2023 in News
New Patch for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition arrives today on Steam, GOG.com & the Beamdog Client!

👁‍🗨AOE Indicator
🚶‍♂️8 Multiclasses
🌪️Faster Load Times
💬In-Game News Section
📺"Toon" Shader
🛠️Bugfixes & Optimizations

Notes for Patch 8193.35 👇
https://bit.ly/434BulM

Shout out to our dedicated community developers for this release! The patch is the result of a year-long love effort by them, and we're so excited to share this with the rest of you.
Post edited by JuliusBorisov on

Comments

• FelipefplFelipefpl Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 122
    Great news! The optimizations are the updates i like the most, thanks for keep fixing the game and adding new stuff. :)
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,024
    Great news!
  • PteroptecoPteropteco Member Posts: 2
    Do you intend to translate the game to PT-BR, like you did with Baldur's gate?
  • MozranMozran Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2023
    Great news, when will be available for download on Mac and iOS? @JuliusBorisov
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Lovely news indeed :)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Mozran wrote: »

The Mac version that can be played from Steam, GOG and the BDC, is updated, as it's the same version as for Windows and Linux. NWN:EE has never been in the Mac App Store.

As for the iOS version, it's still TBD about mobile updates (including Android as well).
  • Allanon81Allanon81 Member Posts: 330
    I thought the original driver for doing these games was mobile support. Isn’t Beamdog now with Aspyr media which makes mobile ports? So hearing TBD is a little wonky.
  • MozranMozran Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2023
    Mozran wrote: »

The Mac version that can be played from Steam, GOG and the BDC, is updated, as it's the same version as for Windows and Linux. NWN:EE has never been in the Mac App Store.

As for the iOS version, it's still TBD about mobile updates (including Android as well).
    Thank you so much for your reply. I’ve tried to download Mac version from steam and Beamdog successfully, sorry I haven’t checked early I was far from home. Shouldn’t be too difficult nor require so much work (for a software house) to convert the app from Mac version to iOS due to Universal Binary feature.
  • Allanon81Allanon81 Member Posts: 330
    edited June 2023
    @Mozran “Shouldn’t be too difficult nor require so much work (for a software house) to convert the app from Mac version to iOS due to Universal Binary feature.”

That’s what I thought too.

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    The offline installers for the patch on GOG will go live today-tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.
  • rashkaerashkae Member Posts: 179
    edited June 2023
    Oh, you mean for the Mac,,, nm.
  • XorinaXorina Member Posts: 138
    Patching on this venerable platform are always welcome.

Now the HD art pack mutated faces incompatibility with fan made online multiplayer modules needs fixing.

• Ugly_DuckUgly_Duck Member Posts: 182
    But where can I find/download/install the new patch for Windows 11 ?
    Ugly_Duck wrote: »
    But where can I find/download/install the new patch for Windows 11 ?

Can anyone help please?
    When you download the game from the storefront, it downloads the latest version.
    When you download the game from the storefront, it downloads the latest version.

But my game is already downloaded and installed. I'm using Steam
    Then it should be up to date, unless the Steam app shows there is an update available. Make sure you're using the normal (non-beta) version: right-click the game in the library, go to the beta tab, pick the normal (live) version.
    Hey there everyone! Happy Curated Community Update Day to everyone!

Curated community content update—an Enhanced Edition of a Neverwinter Nights module Crimson Tides of Tethyr by Luke_Scull is now available in the NWN:EE game launcher!

w9umj9lblfdk.jpg
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,024
    Great news, thank you @JuliusBorisov for this update!
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 426
    Thanx! Good to know!