Skip to content

I feel I caused some interesting glitches

For the first time I play BGEE I play as a male and I played through the entire BGEE1 with a cursed item that made you reverse the gender and in BGEE people refer to me as a woman even though the game says I'm male, Also I research BGEE2 after Bodhi said 15000g was a steal compared to the theivesguild but in my game the thieves only wanted 20000g and in the end when I chose their side they only wanted 15000g which was the exact same among Bodhi wanted I then research that the thievesguild wanted 150000g which would make Bodhi statement and my alleys reaction make sense but not realizing that during that save point the theivesguilds only wanted 5000g more but with the discount, it was the exact same price.

Comments

• jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,681
    If I a understand your post correctly then you are stating that characters in the game refer to you as a woman while your - originally male - PC is wearing the belt that transferred the gender to a women. That works as expected, I would say?

Then the fee requested by Gaelan and Bodhi: Gaelan starting by 20,000 and then reducing to 15,000 and Bodhi starting with 15,000 is normal game content. Gaelan only lowers the price after Bodhi made her offer so Bodhi's remark makes sense, too.
  • kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367
    There are bugs that will cause the gender reversal (belt) and alignment reversal (helmet) to become permanent.