Skip to content

Testers wanted for Tweaks v5

CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
Just uploaded a v5 release candidate for v5 to Github, and I'd love some of you folks to take it for a spin and see what I've broken. Download v5 release candidate 1: Translators, I do not anticipate any further changes to the tra files, so feel free to work with the RC if you want to be ready for v5.

Changelog:
  • Various components would fail to install on IWD2 since the underlying macros could fail for non-BG2 resources.
  • Another run has been made to get all options of Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time to work for all platforms.
  • The level 2/1 and 4/3 versions of Khalid in Make Khalid a Fighter-Mage (Domi) have been bumped slightly to bring his hit points in line with the other versions
  • Disable Non-Hostile Rest Spawns and Alter Hostile Rest Spawns will no longer fail on areas that lack rest spawn info.
  • Updated the Simplified Chinese translation, thanks to c4_angel!
  • Reputation Resets at Beginning of BG2 is no longer an option for EET games, as this is already the default for EET
  • Added new components: Death Cam, NPCs Cannot Pass Doors, Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off, No Depreciation in Stores, Disable Romances, and Accelerate/Decelerate Romances
  • Updated the fl#add_kit_ee.tpa library (for EE kits) to the latest version
  • Fixed a bug where Loosen Item Restrictions for Multi- and Dual-class Clerics and Change Item Restrictions for Multi- and Dual-class Druids could fail with a malformed 2da file.
  • Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items now accounts for the formula changes introduced by Item Revisions
  • The greater werewolf form in Shapeshifter Rebalancing now receives the promised base THAC0 of 6
  • Various components, especially in the rules section, were being made available for IWD2 games even though they did not apply

Comments