Skip to content

August 17 Livestream Recap

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
Last week we talked about studio news and updates on NWN:EE, BG:EE, SoD and IWD:EE. We were joined by @Symphony for an interview.

Watch it on YouTube.

Read the quick recap.
StummvonBordwehrAedanThacoBellAerakarZaghoulHurricane

Comments

• CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    CamDawg said:

Good news! Hopefully those devs that just finished the 2.5 patch series can now focus on fixing the Soultaker plot hole.

Wait a minute, that's @ThacoBell's line :D What the hell?
    ThacoBell
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Cahir said:

CamDawg said:

Good news! Hopefully those devs that just finished the 2.5 patch series can now focus on fixing the Soultaker plot hole.

Wait a minute, that's @ThacoBell's line :D What the hell?
    We grow. This movement is bigger than a single bell.

@PhillipDaigle s leaving? Good luck to you in the future! Why must all the employees whose names I recognize leave?
  • the_sexteinthe_sextein Member Posts: 711
    edited August 2018
    @PhillipDaigle ,Thanks for all the work you put into SOD. It's a fantastic game that wouldn't have been as epic without you. Bye bro, wishing you the best.
    ThacoBellkanisathaJuliusBorisov
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    No more Phil? :'(

Who's going to leak screenshots to us now?
    ThacoBellthe_sexteinJuliusBorisov
  • the_sexteinthe_sextein Member Posts: 711
    edited August 2018
    kanisatha said:

Very surprised by the news that @PhillipDaigle is leaving. He's been one of my favorite people at Beamdog.

Wish you all the best, @PhillipDaigle, wherever you end up next.

Maybe he will convince Chris Avellone to get him onto the Techland team for some Dying Light goodness.
  • jkhristianjkhristian Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2018
    Farewell Jimothy Rando! We're gonna miss ya Phil!
    JuliusBorisov
  • DorcusDorcus Member Posts: 270
    @PhillipDaigle your thread about the controller changed my life. The video games are good too.
    JuliusBorisov
  • EvilkissEvilkiss Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 96
    Very sad that Phil left company. It's was amazing buddy! But good luck in your journey!

Now when you have more time by completing 2.5 patch for EE games can you upgrade translate tool to the next level too. It's very hard to use like this what it's now. We want more friendly UI for translate tool.
    JuliusBorisov
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    @PhillipDaigle You will be missed from the party. I hope you find some new fulfilling adventures in any other party you will join. For me the figureheads of Beamdog have been Trent Oster, Phillip Daigle, Amber Scott and Andrew Foley. Now it's Trent and a lot of new people. Maybe I should visit the forums and Beamblog more often to get to know them. As for PhillipDaigle: find yourself a good dragon to slay and take the loot!
    ThacoBellGreenWarlockJuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @Son_of_Imoen Join the livestream tomorrow, and you'll know one of the "new" people.

• lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462

@PhillipDaigle You will be missed from the party. I hope you find some new fulfilling adventures in any other party you will join. For me the figureheads of Beamdog have been Trent Oster, Phillip Daigle, Amber Scott and Andrew Foley. Now it's Trent and a lot of new people. Maybe I should visit the forums and Beamblog more often to get to know them. As for PhillipDaigle: find yourself a good dragon to slay and take the loot!

There's also @CameronTofer that is here since the beginning. But he hides in the shadows.
    JuliusBorisov[Deleted User]