Skip to content

Oh Ye Merciful Glorious Gods of Neverwinter!

Oh ye glorious (and resurrected) gods of Neverwinter!

At the last it has been fulfilled that no winter shall ever fall upon this glorious game that I have known for so very long, and I have purchased exactly three times before. This is my fourth and it feels like the very first time.

For I am an ancient roleplayer, long ago trained in the forges of the Red Box. I knew a new way of tabletop in the screens of that Neverwinter, and I hope to know it again.

Half orc monk, half elf archer- ready to party- in the most literal of RPG terms.

Shall we?
ronaldoAtrophiedericGM_ODA[Deleted User]

Comments

• ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 424
    welcome! good to hear from you. hope you have a happy and safe holiday season! :)
    [Deleted User]
  • AtrophiedericAtrophiederic Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 147
    Hello and welcome, friend Valdus!
    Valdus said:

For I am an ancient roleplayer, long ago trained in the forges of the Red Box. I knew a new way of tabletop in the screens of that Neverwinter, and I hope to know it again.

What a glorious signature this would make! May I?
    [Deleted User]
  • EtarnonEtarnon Member Posts: 3
    This will be my third time buying the trilogy. Oh yes. Glorious.
    [Deleted User]
  • GM_ODAGM_ODA Member Posts: 177
    Welcome aboard friend Valdus! I'm sure we've walked this road a long long while, and have a long way to go yet! I'm a DM since 1978! It is very good to see a fellow 'old salt'. I hope you'll stay in touch.
    [Deleted User]
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay, your welcoming cookie should arrive shortly. @Nimran
    [Deleted User]
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    edited September 2018
    Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay, your welcoming cookie should arrive shortly. @Nimran,GRRRRR double post, sorry bro, did mean too, lol.
    [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    :cookie: for you.
    [Deleted User]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • anastielanastiel Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 246
    Welcome