Skip to content

Thoughts of Possible BGII:EE DLC Road map could be?

With the 9/14 Twitch Stream behind us now, and Trench, hinting at a possible BG!!:EE DLC might bc in the planning stages is a huge development in my mind, so with that said, what is your thoughts, ideals, on plot, story, characters, etc..
[Deleted User]

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    There are at least 3 new classes that Beamdog could implement: Psionic, Warlock and Favored Soul.

Proper stronghold and maybe even NPCs for those 3 classes.

A lot of BG2 plots are left open, so a DLC giving them a closure would be awesome. Soultaker Dagger's plot being closed would be nice too.

A proper stronghold for Barbarians, Blackguards and Monks - they don't fit very well in D'Arnise.

Porting the IWD spells to BG(2)EE would also make me throw money towards this product.

Some new items.
    Dev6StummvonBordwehr
  • fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 399
    edited September 2018
    I agree with the above. BG2EE has a lot of mods, I think there is more room to develop strongholds as mentioned. Also, it might be a little too far from the existing story line, but DAO style origins would be great. They could implement stand alone adventures, like putting Darkness over Daggerford into BG2. The stand alone adventures could be stories of the NPCs before they met Charname.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    We NEED an official closure of the Soultaker plot hole.
    Dev6batoorStummvonBordwehr
  • Dev6Dev6 Member Posts: 719
    We NEED to save the Shining Lady from the depths of hell.
    TorgrimmerThacoBellStummvonBordwehr
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    ThacoBell said:

We NEED an official closure of the Soultaker plot hole.

@ThacoBell Amen
    Dev6 said:

We NEED to save the Shining Lady from the depths of hell.

@Dev6 Shut up, lol
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    edited September 2018
    Soultaker and Caelar as a first I guess?

Not really sure what else needs to be done, there's always room for improvement anywhere I guess. As much as I would like certain improvements to strongholds as well, I don't think it's high on my list of wishes.

A few new merchants with some of the items from SoD wouldn't be that bad either. There are a few items that help the Wizard slayer and some monk specific items I would like to see. Exactly where to place that merchant though? Not sure, but it would add a new level of excitement for me getting to certain parts of the game.

Not unlike when Ribald expands his stash after you are done with the Underdark.
    Dev6ThacoBell
    Dev6 said:
    @Dev6 Dude, just kidding around, notice i liked your post, lol and the lol too, just kidding, having fun, sorry man. :wink:
    Dev6
    @Torgrimmer I know :) I wouldn't have posted a loki gif if I was serious. No problems here.
    Torgrimmer
    Dev6 said:

@Torgrimmer I know :) I wouldn't have posted a loki gif if I was serious. No problems here.

;)
  • fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 399