Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305

I meant to mention this in my last post. At Gullykin when you go down through the winehouse into the dungeon there was a room that swarmed with kobold commandoes. There weren't any there this time. Has that area been nerfed or is it that I went earlier than normal.

@Wise_Grimwald your mods may make a difference, but in the unmodded game the kobold commandos are randomly generated by encounter spots (as opposed to being specifically placed like Lendarn and the ogre mage). That means that the number of kobolds you find will vary.
    Wise_GrimwaldAerakarGoturalCrevsDaak
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    Grond0 said:

I meant to mention this in my last post. At Gullykin when you go down through the winehouse into the dungeon there was a room that swarmed with kobold commandoes. There weren't any there this time. Has that area been nerfed or is it that I went earlier than normal.

@Wise_Grimwald your mods may make a difference, but in the unmodded game the kobold commandos are randomly generated by encounter spots (as opposed to being specifically placed like Lendarn and the ogre mage). That means that the number of kobolds you find will vary.
    I used to use that area as a cheap and reletively easy way of replenishing arrows of fire.
    Grond0AerakarGotural
    @Corey_Russell Congrats on beating Sarevok.
    @Gate70 Looking good. :)
    StummvonBordwehrGoturalCorey_Russell
    @Enuhal WK will certainly be interesting.
    Remember though the chinese curse: "May you live in interesting times."
    EnuhalGotural