Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• semiticgodsemiticgod Member, Moderator Posts: 13,507
    @Wise_Grimwald: Do you know how reliable those guril berries are for the purposes of the werewolf quest? I've tried them several times and after failing each one, I assumed the chance of success was extremely small if not nonexistent.

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 2,365

@Wise_Grimwald: Do you know how reliable those guril berries are for the purposes of the werewolf quest? I've tried them several times and after failing each one, I assumed the chance of success was extremely small if not nonexistent.

I don't know, but would guess 50% from my experience. I do wonder if there is something that makes success more likely, charisma or something like that. By the time I do that, I usually have Lord Foreshadow's ring that boosts charisma to 18. That is pure guesswork though.