Skip to content

Hello to everyone

This is a series of games I've always intended to play and just didn't get around to it. I saw Icewind Dale for Android on sale and it was too tempting. I'm looking forward to getting into it and figuring out all the options and subtleties.

Annoyingly my second start of the game that I did, after one to test out the game, the tablet battery died mid-game and now it won't start at all. So once I get that sorted I'll be a happy bunny. I'm guessing something's corrupted but I'm really hoping not to have to start again.

Comments

• TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay, your welcoming cookie should arrive shortly. @Nimran
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @targaid, welcome to the forum.

If you haven't sorted out your problem yet, add an entry in the troubleshooting section and we will see if it can be overcome.

Enjoy your time here
    Gus
  • targaidtargaid Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2018
    Thanks, Gusinda. I already have! ;-) Just awaiting an answer. I can't play, though, so hopefully it'll be quick.
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 426
    Well met! Welcome to the forum! :)
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Hello, I understand you are in need of a :cookie:!
    Nimran said:

Hello, I understand you are in need of a :cookie:!

I eat too many cookies as it is, Nimran. lol
    i'll gladly relieve you of your burden targaid. just pass me that cookie and think no more of it! ;)
    ber5nie5 said:

i'll gladly relieve you of your burden targaid. just pass me that cookie and think no more of it! ;)

I think I may be missing somethig here, lol
    yup...ur missing that cookie. burp! :)