Skip to content

Above head nofitications for buff expirations

MyragMyrag Member Posts: 328
I was playing around with Jimfix and found out it's quite easy to change it to notify you about buff expirations and a floating text. Results are great. I made it so it notifies me for Spell Immunity and PFMW since those are crucial for my LOB/SCS/Ascension runs.

And demo

What do you guys think. Would it be a worthwhile to add this as option for crucial buffs?
FlashburnNoonsemiticgoddessGusindaGoturalBlackraven

Comments

• leeowensoasleeowensoas Member Posts: 81
    Wow I would use it in a heartbeat! Definitely worth at least having as an option
    semiticgoddess
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    edited October 2018
    Make it a WeiDU mod and I'll download it. Definitely. It's so easy for the dialog box notifications to get lost in the fog.
    Blackraven
  • ProbablyNotANumberProbablyNotANumber Member Posts: 26
    edited October 2018
    Something like that as the sole feature of a mod would be interesting, yeah, though I'm fine with having it in the logs too, that also allows for more info to be dumped. My main issue is that it's not in the logs either. And when a protection falls from some kind of defense-breaking spell, we don't know which one, at least on original edition.

I looked up Jimfix :
    --- Fix Smarter Abazibal ---

In previous versions of Ascension + SCS, when Abazigal turned in to a dragon
    he would also spawn a purple dragon named Tamah. In SCS v30, Tamah does not
    appear if you have installed the Smarter Abazigal component.

Is that how you guys got the second Tamah ? So there's one at the beginning, and one spawned when Abazigal turns into a dragon. And if he turns before the first Tamah dies, two are alive at the same time ?
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @ProbablyNotANumber: Yes. Apparently that bug is going to be fixed in the next version of SCS, v32.
    ProbablyNotANumber