Skip to content

Things You Can't Avoid Doing

Comments

• QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957
    Shouldn't be, it's a TOB epic spell, so it would be non-vanilla to have it.
    ZaramMaldovar
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Good point. That's probably an SCS or ATweaks innovation. The paralysis effect must be Death Gaze or a similar attack, like from a Nabassu.
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309

I can't avoid killing druids. If I see a druid I just have to kill him. I hate druids.

I think you should probably get that checked out
    ThacoBellMirandelCrevsDaaklolien
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861

If you speak with Arundel, you might reconsider your views. :)

I've met him. Didn't like him.

lolien
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @Permidion_Stark , You seem to have a chaotic alignment thing going on there, if you automatically bristle at what you perceive to be a "holier than thou" attitude. My guess is that you hate paladins and some clerics, too. :)
    ThacoBell

@Permidion_Stark , You seem to have a chaotic alignment thing going on there, if you automatically bristle at what you perceive to be a "holier than thou" attitude. My guess is that you hate paladins and some clerics, too. :)

I like paladins (I generally play as one when I am not being a backstabbing thief) and I don't mind clerics; I just hate druids (and monks, don't even start me on monks).
    lolien
    @Permidion_Stark
    but....but Rasaad
    ThacoBell
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    That's silly Shoal isn't a monk at all!
    RVNSArtona[Deleted User]CrevsDaak
    Well, away from this disturbing example of absolutism, who else always selects the most expensive option when they go somewhere to rest?
    ThacoBell[Deleted User][Deleted User]OlvynChuru
    edited November 2018

Well, away from this disturbing example of absolutism, who else always selects the most expensive option when they go somewhere to rest?

I do. I always go for the 'royal' option if it is available - and it seems to be offered in some pretty seedy looking joints, like the one full of drunken sailors in Baldur's Gate. I'm able to afford it because my purse is full of coin taken from dead monks and druids.
    compleCCityBalrog99[Deleted User]Ardul
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Did you know you get to kill lots of monks if you bring along that cool Rasaad guy, the kick-puncher fellow that refuses to kick-punch. I bet you'd really enjoy playing with him, he's a solid NPC without being brokenly good. *nods*
    ThacoBellZaramMaldovar[Deleted User]
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    One thing that is hard to avoid doing is catching restartitis way too often.
    Balrog99ThacoBell[Deleted User]CrevsDaak
    @Zaghoul
    My New Party Challenge might be able to help with that
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/72796/the-new-party-challenge/p1
    [Deleted User]
    I usually always took that route from the sewers (whenever I got to bg2 that is). I enjoyed drawing the fight into the sewers.
    [Deleted User]
    @Zaghoul
    You can DO that?

Seriously though, I think that giving yourself a challenging restriction like the one above may be just the cure you're looking for.
    Yup. They will come right on after ya. Better places to hide and ambush in the sewers, plus if I need an escape I can high tail it back to the CC Inn.
    I agree, challenges are helpful at times. I find it impossible to even play without one anymore. :) I've actually been enjoying a challenge (when I am able) that is restrictive in it's own way in my Asylum. I wish I could say it was a challenge that would fix that, but my restartitits is due to my dissociative disorder, most especially as of late. B)
    Balrog99Aerakar
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    SkatanArdul
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @sarevok57 , I do that thing with the rainbow colored circles, too. :)
    sarevok57[Deleted User]
  • AasimAasim Member Posts: 591
    Use CTRL-Y on random schmucks who try to initiate conversation like noober, the glowing guy in nashkel and similar. I can't stand them. Also on Jaheira, Khalid, Monty and Xzar.
    sarevok57[Deleted User]GoturalArdul
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    I like the colored circles. They're based on each character's major color, so they make it easier to distinguish party members. Besides, colors are pretty!
    sarevok57[Deleted User]lolien
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    ZaramMaldovar[Deleted User]GoturalCrevsDaak
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    Why not disable that via menu?
    sarevok57[Deleted User]Goturallolien