Skip to content

Things You Can't Avoid Doing

Comments

• ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    @lroumen
    You can, there are options in the menu to change between colored and green. I always choose green right from the moment I found out I could.

I like my color coding simple

Green= Party
    Red= Enemy
    Blue= Everyone else
    ThacoBell[Deleted User]Gotural
  • MonoCanallaMonoCanalla Member Posts: 291
    edited November 2018
    I always romance Aerie, so I found “an Aerie” in real life (Tinder). But I dumped her (true story).

I’m romancing now Neera on my actual playtrough, so far so good.

You know when they say we all have beaten billions of sperms? Kinda like that, In character creation, I always roll until I get max stats, because is legal, if it’s in the real of possibility, I wanna play with max stats. So under this ethics, since I don’t have time for shit, I just EEKeeper it.
    sarevok57OrlonKronsteen[Deleted User]
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975

@MonoCanalla

I had a friend who managed to get 108 on his stats on his first try without rerolling the first time he loaded the game.

It's like catching Mewtwo with a Pokeball on your first try. Is it possible? Sure, but the mere idea is insanity.

better yet, try catching him with a nest ball :)
    ThacoBell
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903

@MonoCanalla

I had a friend who managed to get 108 on his stats on his first try without rerolling the first time he loaded the game.

It's like catching Mewtwo with a Pokeball on your first try. Is it possible? Sure, but the mere idea is insanity.

The first time I played Pokemon, I caught a Mewtwo in Pallet Town.
    @semiticgod
    Weird flex, but ok.
    ThacoBell
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235

@MonoCanalla

The first time I played Pokemon, I caught a Mewtwo in Pallet Town.
    I caught a Mew in Cerulean B)
    semiticgoddesssarevok57
  • MonoCanallaMonoCanalla Member Posts: 291
    How can I make a Mewtwo sprite to play Mewtwo in Baldur’s Gate, you spammers?
    semiticgoddessThacoBell
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    I have a serious 'thing' about not using a masterball, so I've caught Mewtwo lots of times with ultraballs. Its a fun challenge for single player, which is generally really easy.
    DreadKhan said:

I have a serious 'thing' about not using a masterball, so I've caught Mewtwo lots of times with ultraballs. Its a fun challenge for single player, which is generally really easy.

if we're talking gen 1 then we have the missing no. trick which gives you tons of master balls, so no need to worry about wasting those :)
    Things you can't avoid doing:

Talking about Pokemon non-stop as soon as someone references it. No, seriously, send help.
    ZaramMaldovarDaevelonsarevok57lolien
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Could be worse, I suppose. Like some anonymous mod author turning Bhaalspawn Chinchilla into a shiny Minccino.
    ThacoBelllolien
    edited November 2018
    ThacoBell said:

Talking about Pokemon non-stop as soon as someone references it. No, seriously, send help.

speaking about that, i just started playing pokémon emerald again and here is something that i can't avoid:

unnecessarily EV training your HM tools to make them *that* more awesome :)
    sarevok57 said:

ThacoBell said:

speaking about that, i just started playing pokémon emerald again and here is something that i can't avoid:

unnecessarily EV training your HM tools to make them *that* more awesome :)
    You would have that problem haha.
    sarevok57
    Things You Can't Avoid Doing

I think every thread gets horribly derailed at some point.

It's kinda like a rite of passage, and then when it passes the thread seems all the stronger for it.

My Baldur's Gate Logic thread is almost 40% derailment, and it's still alive and well.
    ThacoBellZaghoulsarevok57lolien
    edited November 2018
    Speaking of derailing the thread, who else likes creamy peanut butter more than chunky peanut butter?
    ZaramMaldovar
    I'm certainly more of a creamy fan than a crunchy fan, but it really depends on my mood. I spent about a month being more interested in crunchy, but it was only that one month of my entire life.
    semiticgoddess
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    You cannot make a good Indonesian peanut sauce with chunks. No idea what else to use peanut butter for :D
    semiticgoddess
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,366

Speaking of derailing the thread, who else likes creamy peanut butter more than chunky peanut butter?

It's situational, but definitely crunchy on toast!
    semiticgoddessThacoBell
    I've tried chunky once. Maybe it was just unfamiliarity, but I didn't like it very much.

The only peanut butter I've had that was actually bad was some low-fat peanut butter. It tasted dry and weirdly sugary without the fat.
    Balrog99
    SUPER CHUNK or bust!
    ronaldoBalrog99
    i dont like chunky peanut butter because when you are trying to make a sammich it wrecks the bread, so smooth or creamy all the way
    sarevok57 said:

i dont like chunky peanut butter because when you are trying to make a sammich it wrecks the bread

Not if you use a sturdier bread.

Or microwave the peanut butter until it turns to liquid.
    ThacoBellBalrog99
    sarevok57 said:

i dont like chunky peanut butter because when you are trying to make a sammich it wrecks the bread, so smooth or creamy all the way

Spreading chunky peanut butter requires a delicate touch. Like vrushing your teeth without ruining the toothbrush.
    Balrog99sarevok57
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,366
    sarevok57 said:

Thus my toast comment! I HAVE mastered the art of spreading chunky pb on white bread due to my daughter, however it's still annoying...
    ThacoBell
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Crunchy tastes better, and due to the aggregate in the peanut butter it is easier to eat... try eating a big heaping spoon of crunchy peanut butter, and then eating a giant spoonful of smooth with nothing to drink! Guess which one is easier!

But seriously, I like adding peanut butter powder to yogurt. I might be the spawn of the Devil.
    ThacoBell[Deleted User]