Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• Blind_VisionaryBlind_Visionary Member Posts: 203
    I'm running a fresh install of 2.5.17.0... but maybe I messed something up while adding mods. I'm going to scrap the install and make a new one.

Jaay the Jester was captured by the Flaming Fist under Angelo and executed. The end
    StummvonBordwehrCorey_RussellAasimCrevsDaak
  • Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 996
    edited November 2018
    @Blind_Visionary said...

Is that the end of the run? I didn't get a "you must restart" screen, but I think I'm out of options.

Since you are not dead, I would say no it isn't the end of the run. Sounds like you'll need to enable cheat mode and then do CTRL + J to hop yourself out of the jail. @Grond0 do you agree?

Note that if there is nowhere to "hop" to, then in that case you need to use the movetoarea command. Someone else will have to give the specifics on how to do that exactly.
    Blind_Visionary
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    @Corey_Russell I agree. I wouldn't reload personally, but given that Beamdog have classified that situation as a bug there would certainly be an entitlement to do so - although it looks like @Blind_Visionary wants to start again in a new installation anyway ...
    Corey_RussellBlind_VisionaryAasimCrevsDaak
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    @Blind_Visionary You could always use the console to move to area abc or whatever if you want to continue the game. On the other hand you ARE still alive and will be for ever it seems.
    StummvonBordwehrBlind_Visionary
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    @StummvonBordwehr sorry for your loss. May I ask what's your mod list? I take you don't use SCS?
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,342
    @Wise_Grimwald
    Thanks. Rolling a 98 took about 7-8 hours and was done manually - over a couple of months B) .The strength is 18/07, but a nice manual will help - eventually..

@Arthas
    I currently have no mods installed. I play the game on my iPhone (latest iOS version), and my difficulty level was core.

Btw the halfling barbarian was and is a super choice for powergaming - the saving throws are insane. Perhaps it will fare better in the hands of a more skilled player.
    Wise_GrimwaldBlackravenCrevsDaak
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    Enuhal said:

Once again low wisdom, but nice physical stats. The proficiencies are relatively useless here, but the class is very flexible and one of my favorite multiclass combos. Sadly, no wand of heavens usage due to low int.

You could always invest a potion to allow you to equip it.
    BlackravenStummvonBordwehrEnuhalCrevsDaak
  • BorcoBorco Member Posts: 325
    @aldain That is pretty much a flawless performance! As a solo player, I admire your ability to navigate through the game safely in such numbers (notwithstanding the occasional deaths). Godspeed to Benedict!
    BlackravenGrond0CrevsDaak