Skip to content

EE Keeper and adding spell levels

CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
Greetings all,

Is there a way to add additional spells per day using the Keeper through the effects section? The add additional memorization in the spells section seems to reset on level ups which is a little problematic.

Comments

• SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    I'm guessing you can add wizard levels for arcane and druid/cleric levels for divine using effects, add 10 levels or whatever you want but then you will also get the higher level spellslots I assume. I haven't actually ever tried it, so take it with a grain of salt. Another option could be to see if you can add a copy of Edwins amulet to CHARNAME, though I don't know if that exist as an item to be added in Keeper. Back in the day, any kit added to CHARNAME granted the specialization bonus to spellslots even if it wasn't a mage specialization. Not sure if that has been fixed, but I remember if you added ie a rogue kit to a thief/mage you still got the extra spell slot per level. At least that's what more knowledgeable ppl than me told me :)

I'm at work so can't test it unfortunately.
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @CaloNord, have a look here. Make sure you read a liitle further down as I needed to fix a number error. This should give you an extra spell for each level. To add more, just change the numbers to suit. If you need further explanation, let me know and I will see if I can help.

Gus
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Ahhh thank you so much all! :)
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    One other question, can the effects tab be used to cause the Bard's song effect to linger longer after the bard stops singing?

The bard hat has this effect already but I'd like to apply it to the character and have it linger a bit longer than 2 rounds...