•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Added Mystic Fire.

House Rules
    v1.22
    • Fixed hit points bug for the boar and earth elemental wildshape forms
    House Rules
    v1.3
    • Added Monks Can Use Quarterstaves component.
    Aura BG1
    v1.3.
    • Updated qd_multiclass.tpa resource (no more abilities duplicating on multi-class kits)
    • Increased Alchemy stock to 99 of each potion
    • Added item checks for Improved Idol of Kozah
    Shadow Magic

v1.8.3
    • Integrated Item Pack into main component
    • Shadeskin no longer uses baldur.bcs script
    • Oblivion Pull changed to instant targeted effect
    • Slightly rebalanced Intelligence-based bonuses
    • Added Charisma-based stat bonuses
    • Removed Charisma-based extra spells learned
    • Shadow Magic stat-draining modifiers changed from +5 minus spell level to 0 minus spell level
    • Added Identify as a free spell at 1st level
    • Added Shadow Scrolls to apprentices (BG:EE)
    • Apprentice-hunting reward lowered from 2000 to 1000 (BG:EE)
    • Shadow Scrolls can no longer be placed in Quick Slots (BUGFIX)
    • Removed extra spell slot from Shadow Orb-kitted non-dual classes (BUGFIX)
    v1.8.4
    • Added colored text to spell cost messages and percentage-based damage
    • Fixed bugs with CON-based Drain Vitality spells
    • Drain Vitality (all variants), Enervation and Shadow Dragon Breath: all no longer affect undead
    • Cursed Flame: 1d4+2 initial damage -> 1d4+10% maximum hit points damage
    • Shadowblast: now hits instantly
    • Shadow Comets: projectile speed increased
    • Shadow Spear: now only pierces one target
    • Shadow Spear: (level 17+) can instakill undead
    • Shadow Spear: now ignores Magic resistance
    • Fireshield (Shadow): 1d8+2 cold damage -> 1d8+2 damage (half cold, half magic)
    • Pain Mirror: added buff indicators
    • Cone of Bitter Cold: d4+flat cold damage -> d4+% maximum hit point damage, no longer affects cold-immune targets
    • Nightshade: no longer ignores Magic Resistance
    • Disintegrate: 6d6 magic damage if target survives
    • Black Rose: Visual improved, entangle effect always works as intended (BUGFIX)
    • Possess: target's STR, DEX and CON are set to 25 while possessed (spell will fail on unkillable targets)
    • Negastorm: 1d4 magic damage per level -> 20% maximum hit points +2% per caster level after 16th level
    • Dark Passage: save penalty to avoid hit point loss increased to -4
    • Blackfire Fury: spawning Devil Shade on kill works properly (BUGFIX)
    • Shar's Mantle: no longer sets attacker's hit points to 10% (BUGFIX)
    • Invoke Reflection: No longer creates hostile clones (BUGFIX)
    • Shadow Dragon Breath: 8d8 magic damage -> 4d4 unmitigated damage + 30% maximum hit points damage (save vs. breath to avoid percent damage)
    • Wrath of Darkness: added permanent +4 THAC0
    v1.8.5
    • Fixed issue with Shadow Disciple not working after character creation
    • Added script lines to relearn erased spells automatically
    • Added auto pause with message for memorizing spells for a newly created shadow adept
    • v1.8.52 - Shadowfade is added to the spell selection (BUGFIX)
    v1.8.6
    • Fixed Drain Vitality message display
    • Dark Fortune: bonuses increase with caster level, no longer stacks with itself
    • Shadow Assault: changed icon
    • Death Mark: save penalty increased from -5 to -8
    • Disabling Familiar AI now works as intended
    • Added Greater Shadowfade
    v1.8.7
    • Adjusted Shadow Monk's proficiencies (BUGFIX)
    • Enabled Shadow Monk to use Shadow Magic items (BUGFIX)
    v1.8.8
    • Fixed errors in Wisdom and Charisma-based stat bonuses/penalties
    • Shadow Blade: can now be used to backstab
    • Turning NPCs into Shadow Adepts will no longer override their scripts (BUGFIX)
    Added the Warhorn Shaman.
    Bardic Wonders
    v1.3
    • All kits now get distinguished colors at character creation
    • Fixed Lore and Pick Pocket modifiers across kits
    • Added Deathsinger kit
    • Abettor of Mask: unchanged
    • Dancer: Pick Pockets bonus removed, may now put 3 points in TWS, Adrenaline Rush now increments fatigue instead of inducing temporary luck penalty, no longer fatigues after 18th level
    • Storm Drummer: +20% bonus to electrical damage dealt
    • Troubadour: Lore penalty removed, spell selection changed to: Cure Light Wounds, Aid, Cure Medium Wounds, Cure Serious Wounds, Mass Cure, Heal
    Aura BG1
    v1.4
    • Rebalanced the Advanced Alchemy innate: Alchemy is gained at level 1 and can be used at will. Stock is limited and replenishes after resting.
    • Improved runecrafting dialogue
    • Cast time on runes reduced to 0
    • Lightning Arrow no longer chains, instead always hits and penetrates through targets in its path (not party-friendly)
    Pai'Na NPC
    v1.5
    • Hivemaster is restricted to leather armor
    • Pai'Na's experience scales with the party's upon joining
    • Party loses one point of reputation when Pai'Na joins
    • Pai'Na's interjection with Faldorn is now more in line with the other druid NPCs
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    edited August 2018
    What about adding VERSION into your main .tp2 file? In so doing, we can always have a look at it in weidu.log......
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    congrats you deserve it.
  • Ludwig_IILudwig_II Member Posts: 369
    Congratulations mate
  • UOLegacyUOLegacy Member Posts: 153
    edited August 2018
    Artemis - I loved the fact that you combined most of the your kits into one installation. The only issue I ran into was the "Way of the Assassin" which couldn't install due to errors (I can post them here if you wish to see the debug file).

Interestingly, I downloaded the individual mod itself (WotA) and it installed fine.
    @UOLegacy

Can you see if it's the kit or the Assassin Imoen subcomponent which causes the crash? I've fixed the latter now.
  • UOLegacyUOLegacy Member Posts: 153

@UOLegacy

Can you see if it's the kit or the Assassin Imoen subcomponent which causes the crash? I've fixed the latter now.

I couldn't find any error related to the Imoen subcomponent.
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Congrats Arte. Well deserved I think. B)
    Artisan's Kitpack
    v1.2
    • Added rebalanced Dragon Disciple
    • Renamed Adventurer to Rogue Archer
    • Rogue Archer gains specialization APR
    • Vanguard no longer gets +1 to maximum WIS and CHA (bugfix)
    • Minsc in SoA no longer starts with Splint Mail +1 (bugfix)
  • StefanOStefanO Member Posts: 346
    The Artisian's Kit link to its forum is broken.
    edited August 2018
    The component Way of the Assassin of the Artisan's Kitpack v1.2 can't be installed.

ERROR: cannot convert imoenkit or %imoenkit% to an integer
    Please see the attached setup debug file. The installation is otherwise unmodded.
    @StefanO

Fixed now.
    Thanks.
  • Very_BigSwordVery_BigSword Member Posts: 222
    I experienced some confusion when installing Artisans Kitpack. Could you please explain or link the changes to Dragon Disciple kit in the Artisan Kitpack bundle? I could not find the info on any of the host sites.

On trust I installed it anyway and can see the info on character creation, but for the benefit of others please show the difference between original and new version on this thread. In due course, on SHS and your personal site as well.

Also your site still refers to Adventurer instead of Rogue Archer kit.

Thanks for all your hard work. Can't wait to try this stuff out.
    Removed all the Github links for the standalone kit mods that were integrated into the kitpack. Sorry. I know some people really won't like this, but there's really no benefit to me trying to keep two up to date links on the same mod. Also, I corrected the kitpack information on my site as requested above.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    edited January 2019
    @AionZ do you want to integrate your shaman and druid kits into DoF's sphere system?

If so, I can MP you with the details.
  • marcialhdmarcialhd Member Posts: 53
    @AionZ do you have any plans for more kit mods? and if so... could you make an eldritch knight?, also i wanted to ask why is the warhorn shaman human exclusive and how i add other races as options? (i tried with NearInfinity but it didn't worked on my end...)
    @marcialhd

The Eldritch Knight is sadly a concept that doesn't translate well into 2e. It's nigh-impossible to avoid it becoming a more overpowered or worse fighter/mage, which is basically what the prestige class in 3e is supposed to emulate anyways.

The Warhorn Shaman is human-only because it's far too attractive for a half-orc otherwise, which may be a stupid reason but it's a reason nonetheless. You can add in new races by opening the ArtisansKitpack/lib/WarShaman.tpa file and replacing the KITTABLE.2DA line with this:
    <div>&nbsp; // PC races and classes allowed to use this kit, from KITTABLE.2da
    </div><div>&nbsp; ~K_SH_H K_SH_E K_SH_HE K_SH_HL K_SH_G K_SH_D K_SH_HO~</div>
    @AionZ thanks man :) though the bit about the eldritch knight (while understandable) sucks... also i wanted to ask another thing you know how in PnP mages, sorcerers and bards can scribe scrolls and create wands right? well i wanted to ask if you could maybe make a mod that allowed these 3 classes (and dual/multiclasses in the case of mages) to craft these items?, its just that it kinda bothers me that lorewise any member of those classes its supposed to be able to do that, yet ingame we players cannot...
    @Raduziel

Artisan's Kitpack has been updated, both Hivemaster and Warhorn Shaman use DoF's sphere system if installed. The spheres for each kit are as following:

Hivemaster
    Major: Vermin, Plant, Protection, Healing, Earth, Suffering
    Minor: Animal, Darkness, Thought

Warhorn Shaman
    Major: Combat, Vocal, Protection, Thought, Creation, Divination
    Minor: Healing, Air, Water 

@marcialhd

aTweaks has a scroll scribing component.
    AionZ said:

@marcialhd

aTweaks has a scroll scribing component.
    i know that but i dislike the fact that its mage only (thus sorcerers and bards cannot use it) and that its only scrolls for and not also wands...
  • DawgliciousDawglicious Member Posts: 221
    @AionZ Quick question: do the summons from the Warhorn Shaman benefit from Shaman specific equipment, such as the Heart of the Mountains +10 hp or the Soulherder's Staff +1 to strength?

Thanks for all of you awesome work :)
    @Dawglicious

They do.
    edited February 2019
    @AionZ hi! how are you? its me again :) , i wanted to ask you something well its more of a request really, as you remember in our past discussion you argued why adding an Eldritch Knight is not something really doable for 2e D&D, but what about a Fighter/Mage kit that did actually exist in 2e? most specifically i'm referring to the Bladesinger class, yes i know that in the past discussion you made it clear why gishes like this could be either too overpowered or too underpowered when ported to the game but frankly i don't really mind that, i just want a gish character with an unique flavor and background and to me the Bladesinger looks like it can be that, plus the fact that it already existed in AD&D (aka 2edition) should make porting it easier (specially considering that you have already made a Fighter/Mage kit with the Arcane Archer which like the Bladesinger started as an elven-only tradition), to make matters easier i actually searched a bit and found some info on how the class worked in 2e PnP (most of which comes from the AD&D section of this page: 1d4chan.org/wiki/Bladesinger) and i already figured out some advantages and disadvantages to keep it balanced (again this is mostly taken/inferred from the 1d4chan page):

Advantages:
    -since the class focuses on 1-handed Bladed melee weapons it gets a +1 to THAC0 and +1 to damage when wielding those types of weapon and only those weapons (Long Swords, Short Swords, Bastard Swords, Scimitars / Wakizashis / Ninjatōs, Katanas and maybe Daggers).
    -in that same vein they could also gain Grandmastery in those weapons since their Lore says that they tend to focus on "mastering their chosen weapon".
    -from what i found they get seem to get an "AC bonus to frontal attacks while spellcasting equal to their level divided by two, plus one, and with fractions rounded down" i'm not sure if its possible to replicate this in game but maybe there is a way to apply it? even if its just making them a little bit harder to interrupt.

Disadvantages:
    -it seems that while they get a +1 bonus to THAC0 and damage on 1-handed Bladed melee weapons they also have a -1 penalty to THAC0 and damage with all other weapons.
    -in that same vein they could be restricted to Proficiency (1 point) or Specialization (2 points) in all other melee weapons and to only Proficiency on ranged weapons, this is mostly because in PnP they could not use 2-handed nor ranged weapons (and also because i don't think its actually possible for the game engine to fully remove a weapon skill from a fighter class).
    -similarly they could only reach Proficiency (1 point) on the Two-Handed, Sword and Shield, Two-Weapon Styles and Specialization (2 points) in Single-Weapon Style.
    -since they are adept at casting with one hand they also have increased cast times by 2.
    -they would be restricted to both Elves and Half-Elves
    -i don't know how right this is but one source i read says that they are restricted to the Lawful Good and Neutral Good Alignments, its reasoning was that "some measure of discipline is required for their training" but frankly considering that Bladesingers are basically arcane Paladins of Corellon (since they venerate him and all that) and he is freaking Chaotic Good i think it would be better to allow them to be of all 3 Good Alignments.

Stat Requirements: 13 in Strength and Constitution and 15 in Dexterity and Intelligence.

Now after that wall of text you maybe asking... why? well... its just that i truly want something different to what the game already offers us, i mean yes beamdog did add some classes and kits that were not part of the original game but there is a lot of interesting kits from the 2edition that could actually fit very nicely in Baldur's gate (and specially in the timeframe of the events of the game) that are simply not used and i feel that the Bladesinger its such a class (and yes i know that there are other mods that add Bladesingers kits to the game but they either: are in other languages with no translations, do not respect the lore of the class, or are abandoned/filled with bugs), i know that you are probably occupied with other things but the reason i'm asking you this its because i think that maybe you could made a good thing out of this (and because i lack the knowledge on both the engine and programing in general to do this on my own), i'm just asking (begging really...) you to at least consider doing this you can say no if you want but i would prefer if accepted (i would very grateful if you did :) ).
    Post edited by marcialhd on