Skip to content

Stuck in Durlags tower, LVL 4.

So, I'm stuck. Defeated the demonknight with ease but upon leaving the room, the ghost is hostile and just runs away from me, essentially leaving me stranded.

I have no access to a PC and I'm currently playing on android, so can't access the console.

Does anybody know a way around this? I really don't want this game to go to waste as I'm right near the end and was going to export this charname into SoD and then SoA.

Comments

• SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    Islanne and Durlag should never become hostile even if you attack them. It sounds like one of the countless regressions that 2.0+ brought.

You can respawn her with CTRL+SPACE and "C:CreateCreature("ISLA")" and then talk to her again
  • HyperborealisHyperborealis Member Posts: 7

Islanne and Durlag should never become hostile even if you attack them. It soYou can respawn her with CTRL+SPACE and "C:CreateCreature("ISLA")" and then talk to her again

Like I said, I'm on android and don't have access to a PC. Console commands and the like are out of the question. Sorts hoping somebody can take my save file and sort it for me.

Sorry for double post.

If I had a keyboard and a connector for my android, would I be able to open the console without PC access?
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    I can edit your save file if you upload it for me here.
    Tresset said:

I can edit your save file if you upload it for me here.

Sorry. I've never done this before, any chance you could give me a tl;dr version
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    See this thread for steps on uploading a save to the forums.
    Is this sufficient?
    Eternally grateful to you, it worked. Thank you so much. Wasn't expecting this level of help, kind regards!
  • ZoenaZoena Member Posts: 1
    I’m experiencing the same problem, but on the iPad; how does one get to the saved game file to upload it? (And I’ve seen threads dating back to 2014 with this SAME ISSUE... no offense, but why the heck hasn’t the bug been fixed by now?)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724