Skip to content

The thread for neutrality/share your meh

2»

Comments

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Guess my greatest meh is mehnkind itself.

Zaghoul
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @O_Bruce @BelgarathMTH: I am afraid that this debate is insufficiently neutral for this thread. :wink:
    O_Bruce
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    @semiticgod
    Agree. Sorry about that.
    semiticgoddess
  • JoenSoJoenSo Member Posts: 910

@O_Bruce @BelgarathMTH: I am afraid that this debate is insufficiently neutral for this thread. :wink:

I wanted to point this out myself, but then you might all think that I care one way or the other. And that would be quite counterproductive.
    Balrog99ThacoBellsemiticgoddessProont
  • JoenSoJoenSo Member Posts: 910
    I didn't have time to buy groceries before everything closed around here. My breakfast tomorrow will be the very definition of meh.
    ThacoBellRaduzielBelgarathMTH
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    edited July 2018
    A Song of Ice and Fire.. It's been about a decade since I started reading it and it's been a decade of reading Martins blog about *cough* ''updates''. Nowadays though I don't really care all that much about the series anymore and quite honestly I don't think he does either anymore. Not as much as he used to anyway.

I'll still finish it and enjoy the last books, but you could say I'm quite neutral now I guess.
    BelgarathMTH
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I have mixed feelings about being insulted during a debate. On the one hand, when an opponent abandons their argument to insult you, it means you've backed them into a corner and they can no longer refute your stance with their current logic/evidence. On the other hand, it SUCKS to have someone insult you.
    FinneousPJ
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,366
    I was going to post something interesting but now, meh, I don't feel like it...
    JLeeFinneousPJsemiticgoddessThacoBell
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    It's easy to misread this thread as "The thread for neutrality/share your meth" though mildly amusing at best.
    FinneousPJArdanisThacoBell
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    If anyone has got cocaine to share I'll have some of that but meth is not for me.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Just bought a very good toilet paper.
    ZaghoulBalrog99JLeeThacoBell
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Just won the state lotto on a $2 ticket. $150, but not the $1.5 million.
    Balrog99StummvonBordwehrThacoBell
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    I just got some notifications on a thread I find mildly interesting.
    ThacoBell
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Every online ad I've ever seen leads to me feeling "Meh," And Life. Righ now, due to still being in the throes of a massive cold leads me to feeling "Meh" about everything.
    ThacoBell
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,173
    It's snowing. Meh. At what exact point in my life did snow stop being powdered excitement I wonder?
    FinneousPJBalrog99ThacoBell
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Raduziel said:

I don't know, that sounds like something to get excited about to me.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    ThacoBell said:

Raduziel said:

I don't know, that sounds like something to get excited about to me.
    The stuff you buy to throw down the drain, more or less...
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    edited January 2019
    I fell asleep at a friend's birthday party last night
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    bob_veng said:

I fell asleep at a friend's birthday party last night

Sounds Wild :D
    I had random guests from china staying over at my home. I joked stupidly telling them how we should go and see the new mall (an ugly megalomaniacal development that everyone near it, like myself, hates). they liked the idea, and we went there ("i'm sure you have great malls in china...now" didn't affect their determination). we drank coffee there, and it was good.
    semiticgoddess
    edited January 2019
    yesterday I played Warframe 12hrs straight. today at work I felt a little lightheaded and couldn't concentrate, so I went home relatively early. no one cared or even noticed. I remembered how the game warns you: "you have been playing for more than an hour. please don't forget to take a break", and I found it a little funny.
    Zaghoul