Skip to content

Czech localization added to Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition on Beamdog, Steam & GOG

Comments

• KokocudaciKokocudaci Member Posts: 239
    :D
    JuliusBorisovLyriq
  • LyriqLyriq Member Posts: 27
    SpotlessNearCoral-small.gif
    Kokocudaci
    Dobře, tohle už je jen trapný.
    @Lyriq Prostě už to vzdej... :) Jsou absolutně neschopní.
    Lyriq
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    The mobile version is still in the works. However, the patch arrived to Beamdog.com and GOG a few months ago.

http://blog.beamdog.com/2019/03/beamdog-update-march-19-2019.html
    edited April 2019
    Protože češtinu na android slíbili už před rokem a půl myslím že se dá úpěšně rezignovat na jejich slib a s povzdechnutím přijmout alespoň PC verzi na steamu ve slevě za 4 eura.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Je nám líto, že překlad nebyl přidán hned po verzi GOG. Stalo se to proto, že se s naším procesem sestavení stalo něco špatného, stejný důvod, proč jsme ještě nezveřejnili opravu 2.6.
    @JuliusBorisov Sorry but what you promised one and half year ago was Android version, that's what we are still waiting for and commenting. Translation was finished, just implementation takes now one and half year and still no result. What to say. :(
    Lyriq
    edited May 2019
    @JuliusBorisov To be frank, I am absolutely sure that you understand why we're mad. Well, sometimes things just don't go the way we want it, that's understandable, for me at least. I am still looking forward to enjoy one of the best games of my youth in native language like in the old times. Can you at least give us some time horizon when we could expect the update to come?
    JuliusBorisov
    edited May 2019
    Thank you for your support. I've asked our team. We're dedicated right now to getting the console versions submitted. We may be able to devote some resources to the mobile version of 3.1.4 afterwards. We're VERY SORRY it takes so much time.
    Lyriq
    edited June 2019
    @JuliusBorisov It's sad how little Beamdog cares about players that already gave their money to them. Just milking the golden cow no matter what.
    Post edited by Kokocudaci on
    Lyriq
    The issue is bigger than adding the Czech language - currently the 2.6 patch for other games is delayed, and BGII:EE and IWD:EE have been missing from the Google Play store for months. It'll take a while but eventuatlly everything will be fixed.
    edited June 2019
    The issue is bigger than adding the Czech language - currently the 2.6 patch for other games is delayed, and BGII:EE and IWD:EE have been missing from the Google Play store for months. It'll take a while but eventuatlly everything will be fixed.

Yeah, eventually... I bet we will have BG3 from different studio before.
    Post edited by Kokocudaci on
    So how have you been in summer guys? :D Julius, I understand that the whole team is busy working on console ports but si there any possibility we get the update on mobile devices this year? :(
    JuliusBorisovAedan
    edited September 2019
    @Lyriq Just give up. Translation was finished in August 2017. Over two years ago and Beamdog still is not able just to implement it into the game. They already have money, they don't care anymore. It's sad.
    @Kokocudaci I just can't help myself. :D And I am sure that I'm not the only one who hopes that one day the update will be released. The question is if it will be before the actual release of Mattel hoverboard, which is also pretty delayed. :D
    @Lyriq :D I understand you, really, I do... :D But my bet for Mattel beating Beamdog in this one case. Actually I think that they will never release it. Because 10 years from now nobody will care anymore.
    @Kokocudaci Well I guess you are right, I am going to ask for a refund and forget about buying anything of Beamdog production in the future. :|
    @JuliusBorisov Hey man, translation was finished in August 2017. It's more than TWO YEARS. You promised us Android version. Any more comments? I can't say anything else, Beamdog is just pathetic, it's ridiculous. I'm so glad that you don't own licence for making Baldur's gate III.
    I don't post here because I don't have any news. I personally hear and understand you, and keep tracking this issue internally, regularly.
    @JuliusBorisov I understand, it's not your fault actually. It's just so frustrating. It really looks like Beamdog doesn't care about customers at all.
    JuliusBorisov
    @JuliusBorisov Hey Julius, another four months passed, Beamdog still don't care about promisses?
    JuliusBorisovLyriq
  • HellixHellix Member Posts: 2
    We got to the point where we are entirely ignored. GJ Beamdog, you got the money out of me, so mission accomplished I guess.
    Make no mistake, this thread will stay here till the issue is solved and the translation comes to the mobile versions.
    @JuliusBorisov Nobody is questioning that. Just we might die for high age first. At least our grandkids will enjoy the translation on mobile version.
    Hi, all!

Beamdog won't be implementing the Czech localization to the mobile version of PST:EE due to the shortage of manpower.

We're all very sorry about that and even more sorry about the history of this subject-- but we believe it's better to announce the decision than to continue keeping the limbo state.
    CaszidyAedan
  • BladesipBladesip Member Posts: 199
    @JuliusBorisov Thanks for the info, but this is... well, its sadly another beamdog big fail. So i hope, that you will atleast offer money refund to people, who bought this game and waited for the localization to play it.
    Aedan
    edited May 2020
    @JuliusBorisov I don't know what to say. Well, be proud of yourself Beamdog. It's funny though. Took you 2,5 years to realize that.

Actually @Bladesip has a good question. I wouldn't buy it on android. How should we proceed to get refund?
    Aedan
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,174
    edited May 2020
    This sucks. I was actively promoting this with BG2EE to my friends, I was telling them it will take a while, but it will come eventually. I hope none of them bought it yet. Unfortunatelly, I cannot recommend any of Beamdog products anymore.
    Post edited by Pecca on
    Aedan
    Kokocudaci wrote: »
    @JuliusBorisov I don't know what to say. Well, be proud of yourself Beamdog. It's funny though. Took you 2,5 years to realize that.

Actually @Bladesip has a good question. I wouldn't buy it on android. How should we proceed to get refund?

Hello @JuliusBorisov. Will you answer the question? Thank you.