Skip to content

Old player returning

Hello all.
I am an old player who has returned to play these great games once again.

Comments

• ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 426
    Welcome to the forum! It's always fun to relive those adventures! :)
  • GM_ODAGM_ODA Member Posts: 177
    WOOT! Welcome back!
  • ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    Welcome home, @Mr_T
  • HyrkulonHyrkulon Member Posts: 1
    welcome MR_T. not trying to hijack the thread, but how do I post a new thread? hours spent trying to figure this out, and never had a problem with other forums. Also, I rolled a nat 98 (after hours of rolling) ...has anyone ever rolled a nat 108? just curious
  • Prince_RaymondPrince_Raymond Member Posts: 437
    @Mr_T Welcome to the Forum. Here's your introductory :cookie:.
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,024
    Hyrkulon wrote: »
    welcome MR_T. not trying to hijack the thread, but how do I post a new thread? hours spent trying to figure this out, and never had a problem with other forums. Also, I rolled a nat 98 (after hours of rolling) ...has anyone ever rolled a nat 108? just curious

Try the new discussion button at the top left of the screen.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hyrkulon wrote: »
    @Hyrkulon: look at top left, under your avatar. It says on a pretty big "button" there New Discussion. Don't forget to pick the correct category for posting in the next screen, ie Baldurs Gate 1, NVN or Off-Topic etc.

Cheers//Skat.