Skip to content

[MOD] Neh'taniel NPC for BG2/BG2 EE

13»

Comments

• KitannaKitanna Member Posts: 58
    What is EET? And sorry, I'll post where he is
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    EET: Enhanced Edition Trilogy from k4thos, it combines BG:EE, SoD, and BGII:EE to one continuous game (like BGT for the original game).
    Oh! No, sorry. I have no desire to do that. Other than watching for bug reports and such, I'm not modding anymore.
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    Mate you have to do that. I mean... Eet could be suggested even to newcomers to this game because it provides a coherent and cohesive experience of Baldur's gate.

It's the only mod I would honestly recommend to a first-time player. Please, give it a thought.

With all due respect, I don't HAVE to do anything. I have no desire, after all these years, to even play Baldur's Gate again. I played it for so many years, I got sick of it and only got in the game for testing purposes. After a 5 year break, I remember nothing of the game and can't make myself care. I have tried, I even bought all the EE stuff months ago and have never even played those. So, no. I won't be doing it. I can't even make myself finish my other two mods.... I'm sorry but I can't do it.
    If time comes, I can have a look at EET compatibility, if you allow me to. I'm busy with SoD modding currently, but I'll return to BGII eventually.
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,700
    @Kitanna - no need to do it right away and if you don't feel like doing it yourself, I think letting someone else do it is perfectly fine. Just as it was with the EE update. I believe @jastey would be the perfect person to deal with it. She has some great experience on that field.

@jastey - thanks for helping Kitanna! That's a field in which I am really bad.
    My pleasure! I'm sorry that I am occupied with other modding stuff currently, but I will come back to BGII mods ( @LavaDelVortel knows what I'm talking about) and then I can have a look at Neh'taniel, too.
    Thanks for the kind words.
    You can now download the newest version at Chosen of Mystra, thanks to Solaufein

http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=4986.0
  • Magical_TrevorMagical_Trevor Member Posts: 57
    Hello! Couple of quick things. First, thanks for the mod. Only just found him, so I hope to enjoy it. Second, could you also possibly update the version on Nexus Mods? That's where I found the mod initially. Third and lastly, I found a single typo so far. When you meet him, in the part where he scowls, it says, "... it took some convincing to have the priests place the riddles you hav just passed through."
    That second "hav" needs an e at the end, to become have. :3
    Nexus is the current version.. as is this one http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=62. Thank you for the heads up on the typo :) I also hope you enjoy him. He was a labor of love :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    The NexusMods version is the newest one as of this writing and has EET (Enhanced Edition Trilogy) support! Alleluia!