Skip to content

Most powerful Beings in the Forgotten Realms?

124»

Comments

• ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    As a DM, I wonder how can you even run the game with hecatoncheries. 100 greatswords? It would make every round last an hour...
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Artona use a computer or a phone dice roller...

Nothing is more powerful than the unamed entity that appears at the end of The Time of Troubles to whom Lord Ao reports his Cosmos is now balanced once more...
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    @mlnevese - I tried using computer while DMing, but it always turns out bad. Players are like kittens - they demand constant attention. :)
    Ad rem - he probably isn't the most powerful, but Klauth, ancient red dragon, is pretty badass, I believe.
    mlnevese
  • SorcererV1ct0rSorcererV1ct0r Member Posts: 2,176
    On Beamdog games, i believe that Mephistopheles on hotu-nwn is the strongest "npc"...
  • WarChiefZekeWarChiefZeke Member Posts: 2,651
    The most powerful being in the Forgotten Realms itself is probably Larloch, or Elminster. I can't see anyone we have heard about rivaling the power of these two.

However, take a Spelljamming ship off the planet and you will run into beings who could crush the Forgotten Realms like it was an annoying fly. See the Constellate page of the monster manual for Spelljammer, and the ease in which those beings destroy whole planets.
  • WarChiefZekeWarChiefZeke Member Posts: 2,651
    And who can forget about the Living Wall. There is no upper power limit to the Living Wall. It could have cast 20 lvl 9 spells and make 40 attacks per round all depending on the contents of the Wall.

http://mmadnd.chat.ru/MM00186.htm