Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available
in the Beamdog store.
BG:EE - Here is my mod list - REVISED
I'm running Windows 10 and have downloaded the game via Steam. I have already installed DLC Merger, but ONLY DLC Merger at this point.
Here is my REVISED list:
1. Base Game
- BG:EE installed via Steam
- I’ve already run DLC Merge, but have not installed any other mods.
2. Quest Mods
- BG1 Unfinished Business
- Dark Side of the Sword Coast (install before NTotSC)
- Northern Tales of the Sword Coast
3. NPC Mods
- BG1 NPC Project
- Baldur's Gate 1 Romantic Encounters
- Chatty Imoen
- Neera Banters
- Vynd, drow assassin
- Thalan (mage of Highhedge, sells more items)
4. Spell Mods
- Spell Revisions
- IWDification (install before Faiths and Powers)
5. Item Mods
- More Style for Mages
- Full Plate and Packing Steel
- Wand Case
6. Class & Kit Mods
- Song & Silence
- The Artison Kitpack (aka Way of the Assassin)
- Rogue Rebalancing
- Monastic Orders of Faerun
- Tome & Blood
- Faiths & Powers
- Might and Guile
7. Tweaks and Balance mods
- Scales of Balance
8. End of Order mods
Firstly thank you to those who already weighed in and helped to identify game breaking mod conflicts. Your help has been greatly appreciated.
Secondly, are there any suggestions regarding the load order these need to be installed in? Or specific components which should be omitted to allow similar mods to play nicely with each other?
Lastly, are there any "required" patches or updates for BG:EE that I should have included in this list?
Post edited by Lazlo_Arcadia on