Skip to content

Sarevok Stats

I was checking Sarevok Stats and he has pitiful stats in BG.

But... I found this topic that claims otherwise:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/75251-baldurs-gate/59488831?page=1

Str 20, 18 dex, 21 con, 17 int, 13 wis, 14 cha

But... on the wiki it is told otherwise https://baldursgate.fandom.com/wiki/Sarevok_Anchev

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Might be different in BG:EE. In my install, his stats are:

18/100 STR
    18 DEX
    17 CON
    14 INT
    12 WIS
    13 CHA

And one version of him has 17 DEX instead of 18, but is otherwise the same. In Throne of Bhaal, his stats are slightly better:

18/100 STR
    17 DEX
    18 CON
    17 INT
    10 WIS
    15 CHA
    StummvonBordwehrgorgonzolasarevok57Arthas
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    As @semiticgod pointed out, the stats (18/00, 17,18,14, 12, 13) have been official in BG since its original (non EE) version.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    apparently, sarevok's class in BG1 is sarevok

must be neat having a class named after you haha
    ThacoBellQuartz
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    edited May 2019
    also to have forum users named after you, and sarewok is a way more badass adventurer then me as there is no gorgonzola57 :)
    sarevok57QuartzStromaelSCARY_WIZARD
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    apparently, sarevok's class in BG1 is sarevok

must be neat having a class named after you haha

That's awesome! We should be able to play the game as a Sarevok. Would that be a fighter kit?
    sarevok57Calmar
  • CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 688
    Balrog99 wrote: »

That's awesome! We should be able to play the game as a Sarevok. Would that be a fighter kit?

:smiley:
    DreadKhan
  • KillorKillor Member Posts: 7
    I remember dual classing Sarevok to mage in my first ToB playthrough. He probably would be more of a powerhouse as a pure fighter, but it felt pretty sweet nontheless. So I stumbled in here looking for his stats, as I thought dualing him to thief wielding Carsomyr +6 eventually could be something. At least it's not his stats holding me back :)
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    dualed to mage he is really powerful, every F->M is...
    and using carsomyr with GM and his special deathbringer feature is also very good.

but as a pure fighter with the silver sword and late game the no save vorpal halberd and his special assault is so strong. GWW set his apr to 10 and is very likely that one of the 2 effects triggers right in the first round.
    as i always play with a arcane magic heavy party and a real thief i usually prefer to use him as fighter, my problem is that usually he is under leveled compared to the rest of the party as i use little teams and do WK in SoA.
    having to choose between the dual i would go for mage, not thief. carsomys +6 is really good, but a mage has protections that are more reliable then the 50% MR, can use the SoTM to dispell (many foe that need to be dispelled does not have crazy AC) or use his spells for the same effect, and silver sword and soul reaver are really strong weapons anyway. so in the end it is arcane power vs spike traps, i would go for the real power, mages rule ;):D