Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited May 2019
    @Gate70 Horrific.

Bladeservant carried on into icewind Dale where the party was destroyed by a Dragon. :( Perhaps discretion would have been the better part of valour.

I think that this death could have been avoided using knowlege that I have, but the characters in the game didn't. I try to avoid powergaming though.

Good game though. :)

My next game didn't even get outide Candlekeep. The new and improved Mendas edited by yours truly killed my fighter/illusionist. :(
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
    StummvonBordwehrMantis37EnuhalAerakar
    @CharlestonianTemplar I loved your write-up. It was so well written that it could have been part of a book. :)
    AerakarCharlestonianTemplarStummvonBordwehr
  • CharlestonianTemplarCharlestonianTemplar Member Posts: 855
    @CharlestonianTemplar I loved your write-up. It was so well written that it could have been part of a book. :)

Thank you my friend.
    lolien
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Raduziel: If a bug makes an enemy immortal, CTRL-Y is equal to a bugfix. I've actually used CTRL-Q on some bugged ToB Fire Trolls so I could use Reform Party to get them off the map.
    Raduziel
    edited May 2019
    Hope joined up with Neera and then went to get an axe which a sirene has on the coast. However the sirene wouldn't talk and didn't go hostile even when hurt by Holy Smite spells, (My method of determining whether someone is evil) Hope killed it and got the axe.
    Neera was chunked in the battle with Droth who was then killed, as was Shoal.

I didn't really want Neera in the party, but role-playing insisted that I take her. It was therefore not a big deal when she was killed.
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
    StromaelStummvonBordwehr