Skip to content

Use Thieving Skills with Heavy armor? EE Keeper

JitterBugJitterBug Member Posts: 37
Decided to make a Fighter/Thief-Tank. Figured it'd be more convenient if my front line was scanning for and disarming traps. Alas I can only keep any eye out for and not disarm them. Any the I can do with EE keeper to keep disarm/pick locks active?

Comments

• OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    You could give your character a "Protection from Opcode" effect that gives protection from the "Disable Button" effect (#144). That will prevent the thieving and stealth buttons from being disabled.
    Rik_KirtaniyaRAM021
  • JitterBugJitterBug Member Posts: 37
    Before any thing else, that worked wanderfully thank you.
    I'm very rusty with EE not having used it in years, but some thing I remember trying before was changing the hotbar. Are there ways to enable just thieving skills and/or get rid of stealth. What about other hotbar shenanigens?
    OlvynChuru wrote: »
    You could give your character a "Protection from Opcode" effect that gives protection from the "Disable Button" effect (#144). That will prevent the thieving and stealth buttons from being disabled.

Upon farther play testing its undone each time a save is loaded. Been playing around with it but no luck yet.
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    edited June 2019
    JitterBug wrote: »
    OlvynChuru wrote: »

Upon farther play testing its undone each time a save is loaded. Been playing around with it but no luck yet.

@JitterBug Have your tried setting the duration of the effect to "Instant, Permanent" and the cause to "Non-magical"? Also make sure that it is set to "Not Dispellable/Cannot Bypass Resistance".
    RAM021
    Instant , Permanent seems to have sorted it.
    RAM021