Skip to content

[MOD] EEUITweaks Mod Collection - All EE (v2.2+) Platforms

12345679»

Comments

• _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    @subtledoctor

What components of this mod are you currently using on iOS? I can confirm that "Improved Record Screen", "Improved Inventory Screen" and "lefreut's Level Up Indicator - Glow with no click" are working fine....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited May 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • leeuxleeux Member Posts: 115
    edited June 2019
    Is there a trick to make the portrait pickers show my own custom portraits?

I'm using the EEUITweaks 'Update Portraits' function, and despite the fact that it's saying that scans the My Documents\Baldur's Gate 2 trilogy\portraits folder (this is on EET btw), none of the portraits I place there appear in the in-game picker.

Is there any trick I need to know, like, naming convention or something? It's choosy of image formats? I have several I made for the old game in the form CustomL and CustomM etc. in BMP form and those don't show up either.

Also, I tried all of the portrait picker replacers too, none of them seem to pick my custom images either :cry:

EDIT: Forgot to say: I'm using LeUI as a base UI, then installing EEUITweaks on top of it.

EDIT2: Nevermind... had to look into the code. Reason was that image filenames must be in UPPERCASE! :s
    Post edited by leeux on
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    edited June 2019
    I might just be fudging up my install, and UI modding is something I have no skill with, but I’m having this issue where if I hit Esc during level up then go into the level up screen again then repeat, the proficiencies and thief skill points stack up infinitely and there’s no way to reset it except reloading the game. I don’t even know which component causes this. In fact, the Esc button seems to just screw up a lot of things in general.

Also, the Store tweaks seem to completely screw up the right-click-quickbar-to-view-item-description feature, which has been causing me to avoid it.
    lefreut
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    AionZ wrote: »
    I might just be fudging up my install, and UI modding is something I have no skill with, but I’m having this issue where if I hit Esc during level up then go into the level up screen again then repeat, the proficiencies and thief skill points stack up infinitely and there’s no way to reset it except reloading the game. I don’t even know which component causes this. In fact, the Esc button seems to just screw up a lot of things in general.

Do you have your weidu.log so I can check which component you have installed?
    AionZ wrote: »
    Also, the Store tweaks seem to completely screw up the right-click-quickbar-to-view-item-description feature, which has been causing me to avoid it.

I can reproduce, will see if I can fix this. Thanks for the bug report.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    @lefreut
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Mods Options: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // Hidden Game Options: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // lefreut's Character Creation Screens -> Default Button Position: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Portrait Selectors -> lefreut's Portrait Picker: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2042 // lefreut's Better Level Up Indicators -> lefreut's Level Up Glow with Click: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // lefreut's 1.3-ish Dialog Box: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2900 // lefreut's Improved Record Screen: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Leveling Progress Bars Tweaks: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Leveling Progress Bars Options: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3024 // Journal Fixes and Tweaks -> lefreut's Journal (quests collapsed by default): 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3028 // lefreut's Customize Screens Tweaks: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // lefreut's Improved Inventory Screen -> With Item Comparison: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Joined Store Panels Using lefreut's Solution: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // lefreut's Steal Multiple Items: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Adul's Smooth Selling: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // lefreut's Tooltip Scroll: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // lefreut's Box 5 (Dialog Box) Override: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5040 // lefreut's Improved Fonts -> Non-Italicized fonts for descriptions: 3.2
    edited July 2019
    v3.3 should fix all bugs that have been reported (thanks everyone for the feedback).
    • Fix 1.3-ish Dialogue Box in confirm dialog mode
    • Fix item description from quickbar with Store Tweaks
    • Fix back in level up screen with Character Creation Tweaks
    • Adul's Smooth Selling in BG:EE requires SoD

Update: EEUITweaks v3.3
    Download: EEUITweaks-3.3.zip
    leeuxGusindaAdulBubb
  • NosakosNosakos Member Posts: 6
    edited November 2019
    After installing the mod to BG2:EE I am having an issue trying to select spells for sequencers and contingencies. The dialog pops up normally, but when I am trying to select any spell to be included, nothing happens. How can I disable the UI for this window?

Deleting the UI.MENU file resolves this issue. However you lose all the UI changes.
    From another post:
    "If you are on v2.5, the UI functions for sequencers/contingencies it now require a second parameter (the parent spell, to account for spells like Spell Immunity, that have multiple options). It's likely some UI mods have not been updated to account for this yet."
    Nosakos wrote: »
    From another post:
    "If you are on v2.5, the UI functions for sequencers/contingencies it now require a second parameter (the parent spell, to account for spells like Spell Immunity, that have multiple options). It's likely some UI mods have not been updated to account for this yet."

Can you post your weidu.log to see which components may be responsible of this problem?
    Thanks Lefreut!
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~SETUP-WEIDU.TP2~ #0 #0 // 24600
    ~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal): v4.0.1
    ~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian: v4.0.1
    ~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain: v4.0.1
    ~BACKBRYNNLAW/BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: V5.4
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: V5.4
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: V5.4
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): V5.4
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: V5.4
    ~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: V5.4
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v27
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v27
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v27
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v27
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v27
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v27
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v27
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v27
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v27
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v27
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v27
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v27
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v27
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v27
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v27
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v27
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v27
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v27
    ~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v27
    ~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Afaaq, the Djinni Companion -> Full Version (includes quests, banters and more): v2.7
    ~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #200 // Remove Afaaq's banter soundtrack?: v2.7
    ~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ #0 #300 // Alternate djinni portrait by Ulb: v2.7
    ~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thrown Hammers: v6.1.0
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.92
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Change Imoen's Avatar to Mage: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Change Nalia's Avatar to Thief: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Make Magic Shields Glow (plainab/grogerson): v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #181 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons only: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Remove Blur Effect from Items, e.g. Cloack of Displacement: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1226 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Eight hours: v9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v9
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Thievery -> Retain default thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.92
    ~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.92
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #239 // Simple Cleric/Paladin script: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.53
    ~THEPICTURESTANDARD/THEPICTURESTANDARD.TP2~ #0 #21000 // Tower of Deception: 0.71
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // XP for Traps, Spells and Lockpicking -> BG1 values (default): 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Higher framerates support: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Books/Scrolls categorization: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Edwin/Edwina: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Vampire NPCs: 1.01
    ~HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE/SETUP-HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install high quality soundclips for new BG2EE content: 1.1
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // lefreut's Character Creation Screens -> Default Button Position: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Portrait Selectors -> lefreut's Portrait Picker: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Transparent Sidebars: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Feedback Message Box Re-sizers -> Feedback Message Box Buttons Hack: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Adul's Better Quick Loot: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // lefreut's Better Level Up Indicators -> lefreut's Level Up Glow no Click: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // lefreut's 1.3-ish Dialog Box: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Simple Centered Dialog: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // lefreut's Keep Dialog Box active after death: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2900 // lefreut's Improved Record Screen: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Leveling Progress Bars Tweaks: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3024 // Journal Fixes and Tweaks -> lefreut's Journal (quests collapsed by default): 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3028 // lefreut's Customize Screens Tweaks: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // lefreut's Improved Inventory Screen -> With Item Comparison: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Spell Books -> lefreut's Inscribed Arcana: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // lefreut's Tooltip Scroll: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // lefreut's Box 5 (Dialog Box) Override: 3.2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5041 // lefreut's Improved Fonts -> BG2 vanilla fonts for descriptions: 3.2
    By removing this component:
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Spell Books -> lefreut's Inscribed Arcana: 3.2

fixed my issue. I dont have your awesome spell book enhancements but at least I can use sequencers and contingencies.
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    with lefreut closing his account i was wondering if his stuff will still be included in this mod? or is going to be removed?
  • kungfuhobbitkungfuhobbit Member Posts: 168
    Could we get progress bars with normal size character record picture please?
  • AlonsoAlonso Member Posts: 806
    edited October 2020
    What is the recommended installation order for this mod collection? My mods are Tweaks Anthology, SCS, Portraits everywhere, Lighting pack, Jimfix, EE UI Tweaks, Ammoless, Tresset’s choice tweaks and Inferno.

In case you don't know, Inferno is a little gem of a mod that fixes the bug where a caster immune to some kind of damage has his spell disrupted when attacked with that kind of damage. Ammoless is another little gem, it fixes an issue with ranged weapons that have unlimited ammo.
  • AlonsoAlonso Member Posts: 806
    edited November 2020
    The pages linked for lefreut's Inscribed Arcana, lefreut's Alternative Scroll Bar and lefreut's Improved Fonts don't actually have any info about those mods.

Also, a suggestion: The links provided in the first page of this thread point to the last page of each thread. It would be more useful if they pointed to the first page. In case you don't know, you can link to the first page of a thread by adding "/p1" to the URL of the thread.
  • KenzorKenzor Member Posts: 5
    EEUITweaks is almost entirely incompatibile with Dragonspear UI++.
    Most of the components(like mod options) conflicting with esc_menu and installing Dragonspear UI++ after EEUITweaks simply makes those options dissapear.
    The only way to access those options is through uninstalling Dragonspear UI++, changing them and installing it again.
  • Gabrielc7332Gabrielc7332 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2023
    Hey, I've been trying to download this tweak mod along with the dragonspear++ ui mod using eet so that includes both things together. When I try, the dragon spear ui++ works but not the mod options section. I tried to uninstall and reinstall both but the same thing keeps happening. Is it just not 100% compatible? Assistance would be appreciated.