Skip to content

PST:EE console, commands and codes how-to

2»

Comments

• drolehtdroleht Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    Where can I find a list of resource names for the various creatures?
    Post edited by droleht on
  • trocotroco Member Posts: 3
    Is there any code for checking & changing Dak'kon's morale (I want His Chain Blade instead of Streaming or Kinstealer :/)
  • trocotroco Member Posts: 3
    @Tresset thank You, it did help, although it turned out that Streaming Blade (despite it's description) is the one that gives You better AC bonus.

Thx anyway! :)
    JuliusBorisov
  • mEMO213mEMO213 Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2019
    how do you remove the lady of pain? code plz
    EDIT: NVM I FOUND IT
    Post edited by mEMO213 on
  • Roy_TWRoy_TW Member Posts: 1
    Emanon wrote: »
    Still the same result...just pausing with no console opening

I got the same situation as you.
    And then I tried all assemble.
    Ctrl + Enter is OK.
  • Waterman12Waterman12 Member Posts: 3
    Hello!
    I need u help.
    Can you tell what is the console key for class change?
    Ah.
    If you type C: CreateItem ("CHEATS") in a console key command, the 'Tome o' Cheats' does not work. Do you know why?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,713
    You should type C:CreateItem("CHEATS") - without spaces.
    Thank you for the reply.
    I just don't mean that, the cheat works fine. The item is created. But when I try to use 'Tome o' Cheats', no window appears.
    It was a question about it.
  • vagabond_666vagabond_666 Member Posts: 1
    Is there a console command to change the aggro level of npcs?

I'm in Curst and when the group that kidnapped Barse's daughter attacked me, it caused half the people on that map to attack me as well. I'm now stuck on Dallan's part of the key quest. I can't speak to the Guard Captain as I killed him when the zone decided to attack me. If I respawn him with C:CreateCreature he simply attacks me again.
  • Magnus_GrelichMagnus_Grelich Member Posts: 361
    Does ANYBODY know how to get this to work with windows 10?
    It's doing my head in, because there's no sign of the %user%\documents\Planescape Torment - Enhanced Edition\, as far as I can tell.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,713
    Does ANYBODY know how to get this to work with windows 10?
    It's doing my head in, because there's no sign of the %user%\documents\Planescape Torment - Enhanced Edition\, as far as I can tell.

Do you use OneDrive or anything similar? It's working for me on Win 10, and the folder is in Documents.
  • FoliomanFolioman Member Posts: 4
    1. the AddSpell cheat command works
    2. C:SetGlobal("LADY","GLOBAL",0)
    3. one of the black abishai: ABISAB

Greetings:
    Sorry I know this thread is old, but I really wish to know how to use the AddSpell cheat command please...
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    @Folioman well, you need to know the specific codes for the spells in order to use it. The basic syntax is as follows:

C:AddSpell("spwi121")

That is the code for adding Reign of Anger. Note that your cursor must be over the character that you wish to add the spell to for this to work. Most spell codes have a similar format to that.

sp - means spell
    wi - means wizard
    1 - the level of the spell
    21 - the 21st spell on the list.

Here is another example code:

C:AddSpell("spwi914") -Rune of Torment

Anyway, I would recommend you save before experimenting with this. You may wind up adding something you don't want to your book...
    JuliusBorisov
    Tresset wrote: »
    @Folioman well, you need to know the specific codes for the spells in order to use it. The basic syntax is as follows:

C:AddSpell("spwi121")

That is the code for adding Reign of Anger. Note that your cursor must be over the character that you wish to add the spell to for this to work. Most spell codes have a similar format to that.

sp - means spell
    wi - means wizard
    1 - the level of the spell
    21 - the 21st spell on the list.

Here is another example code:

C:AddSpell("spwi914") -Rune of Torment

Anyway, I would recommend you save before experimenting with this. You may wind up adding something you don't want to your book...

Thanks for your quick answer.
    Unfortunately C:AddSpell("spwi121") isn't working... the spell is nowhere to be found... what am I doing wrong? I only seek to add the spells that are only avaiables to Dakkon or Ignus such as Reign of Anger or Tongues Of Flame.
    @Folioman It should work (works for me). Like I said though, your cursor needs to be hovering on top of the target character's selection circle for the code to work. Make sure your cursor is over the target character at the moment you enter the code.
    Tresset wrote: »
    @Folioman It should work (works for me). Like I said though, your cursor needs to be hovering on top of the target character's selection circle for the code to work. Make sure your cursor is over the target character at the moment you enter the code.

Thanks it's working! As you pointed it I forgot the cursor over character...
    I know I'm abusing, but is there a cheat command for "proficiency points" please?
    @Folioman Have you tried using EEKeeper? It is a saved game editor that can usually handle modifications of this sort.

I am sure there is a command for proficiency points, but I would have to figure out the syntax for it first, and I am not sure when I will have time for that...
    JuliusBorisov
    @Tresset I tried EEKeeper. But the only things I can't change are the weapons proficiency... I may check them but not edit them... anyway thanks again for your time :-)
  • SorcererV1ct0rSorcererV1ct0r Member Posts: 2,176
    Guys, I am typing " C:CreateItem ("Scroll Godsman Receipt RECEIPT")" and getting "Error File Scroll Godsman Receipt RECEIPT does not exist.

How I get this dan scroll?
  • SorcererV1ct0rSorcererV1ct0r Member Posts: 2,176
    edited August 2021
    One of the guys which I need to do the quest for Juliette to convince Kenai to give the Bloody Handkerchief died in a previous quest.
    C:CreateItem("Miscellaneous Bloody Handkerchief BHANKY ",1) doesn't work.

What I am doing wrong???

EDIT : Found the awnser. C:CreateItem("BHANKY")
  • spitzigspitzig Member Posts: 2
    Is there a list of commands/fields? I'm in the Modron's Maze, and it seems leaving is bugged. Using the command console to leave seems to be the solution, but I don't see how to determine the names of the areas.
    I would like to create a black-barbed seed, please help
    Is there a way to change your class?
    WHERE IS THE CREATURE CODE LIST
    I WOULD LIKE THE CHANGE CLASS COMMAND IF THERE IS ONE.
  • hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 582
    C:Eval('SetNamelessClass(THIEF)') or MAGE / FIGHTER.
    PLEASE ADD KESAI SERRIS TAKES YOU TO THE DREAM MACHINE LOCATION TO THE EXPLORE OPTION.
  • bzmbzm Member Posts: 30
    edited January 2023
    mEMO213 wrote: »
    WHERE IS THE CREATURE CODE LIST

You mean this?