Skip to content

Android Mod Request

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @Gelledorn, I was able to get Werewarrior installed onto the BG1EE platform. Had to make some small changes in the code (to make it EE compatible) but nothing that should effect the progression of the class. Hopefully it all works out. I also have the Shapeshifter installed as well. I used the default weapon stats for claw damage.

To install this, just remove the previous mod and copy this into it's place.

Gus
  • GelledornGelledorn Member Posts: 31
    Thanks friend. So much
    Gusinda
    Heya gusinda is the bearwalker and ext animations compatible with bg2ee?
    @Gelledorn, Bearwalker has an EE version. I have updated the modfile to include it but haven't tested it on my phone (a quick char generation works on PC though). Let me know how you go.

Not sure what ext animations is. Is it a mod of sorts?

Gus
    Will do. ;)
    Congrats sir ya gave me a ranger that turns into a Winnie the pooh that kills people quite well. Thanks
    Gusinda
    Also ext animations were for the werebear I believe itself
    @Gelledorn, ah yes, seen. They are also part of the modfile then. Good to heaar it is working out!

Gus
    edited July 2019
    Hey guys, was wondering if you could help with a mod called the silver fur of selune? If you could add that to the compilation of files you set up it would truly be appreciated. Thanks.
    Hi @Gelledorn, unfortunately it looks as if 'Silver Fur of Selune' isn't EE compatible (at least the version I am looking at)...

Gus
    Hey no problem it's appreciated regardless. Thanks :)
    Gusinda
    edited July 2019
    Hey gus maybe you can help with this file called the wolf lord. If it doesn't work hey I totally fine with it. I've uploaded the file here. This I believe is similar to saradas revisioned shapeshifter. A total conversion of the shapeshifter druid.
    @Gelledorn, will have a look later in the day. Let you know how it goes.

Gus
    @Gelledorn, attached is the updated modfile. You are right in that it completely updates the Shapeshifter so the Saradas version has been overwritten. Did a quick test and it seemed to run alright. Took the Druid upto lvl25 with the claws and Warform changing were necessary.

Same story as the last one, delete the previous modfile and put this in it's place.

Gus
    Thanks my friend. I'll check it out sir
    I did try it and the animations are borked when one shapechanges but it's still quite original. Thanks for the assist
    @Gelledorn, that is a shame, what is actully happening with the shape change? When I tried it, I get an animiation (not sure if it is the one that should be there).

Gus
    Well when the werewolf does some attacks he just stands there. Not sure if that's deliberate or not.
    edited July 2019
    Hey gusinda is it possible to compile the werewarrior where his claws count as daggers? It would be appreciated :) With saradas files and not the wolflord if possible.
    Post edited by Gelledorn on
    @Gelledorn, hereyago. Wolflord has been removed and the claws are now counted as daggers for Werewarrior.

Enjoy
    Gus
    Thanks friend. I would dance at yer wedding but I'm a bad dancer ;)
    Gusinda
  • JirkisloJirkislo Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2019
    Hello guys. I have got little problem. I tried to install the Fade mode couple times and it Always ended up the same way. My game ceashed at launch. So i want to ask if there Is someone who can make this mod for me. Version of my game Is 1.3. Thanks :)
    Hi @Jirkislo, welcome to the forum. Which game are you installing Fade into? My understanding is that Fade is only for BG2 (or EET) and not for BG1 which may be the problem.

If you are installing onto BG2, would you be able to upload your WeiDU.log? Also if BG2 and you would like the modfile created, would you be able to let me know what the rest of the v1.3.xxxx is; it should look something like v1.3.2064 (maybe)?

Gus
    edited August 2019
    Thanks for welcoming @Gusinda. I meant Bg2ee. Version of my game Is 1.39064. Here Is the link for the WeiDu i used: https://github.com/WeiDUorg/weidu/releases/tag/v246.00 . And Jerry Is link for the mode: https://uloz.to/file/KxUjDDzP3/fade-v4-0-zip .And btw Thanks for trying to help me :D
    Edit: One think that came to my mind Is that there Is maybe problem with my phone. About week ago i have lost my phone and got myself new one. On the old one i was around chapter 7 with working Fade mode. However when i follow the same guide with my new phone i end up with my game crushing.
    Post edited by Jirkislo on
    Alright...... So it seems like i don't need help anymore. Today i have tried to mod my game again And it suddenly started working.
    Gusinda
    Hey gus. I have had much more fun with the game now thanks to you sir. It has helped me through hard times. I thank you for your assistance. Truly.
    Hi @Gelledorn, no problems whatsoever. It is great to hear that you enjoy the game and hopefully the hard times are over or at least on the wane.

All the best
    Gus
    Gelledorn
    Hey gus I remember you saying the silver fur of selune version you encountered was outdated. I'm gonna upload version 1.2.7. If it's still outdated I totally understand.
    edited September 2019
    Hi @Gelledorn, unfortunately that is the same mod version tried before. The .7z extension is actually 7Zip in play. I am wondering whether the author is still active, and if not, then I could play with it and 'try' to get it compatible. I shall try on the original site and see what could happen.

Gus

Edit: Okay, seems the author is still active in 2019 (although has not logged in to SCS since Jul) so I wont go about trying to do anything yet. I will however retry to install and see what the errors actually are and whether anything can be done without 'trodding on toes' so to speak.
    Post edited by Gusinda on
    Gelledorn
    Hi @Gelledorn, I have received the okay from the author to have a play and make it EE compatible. I will try later today and upload the results, hopefully today as well (it is morning here for me)...

Gus
    Gelledorn