Skip to content

worrying my game is broken help plz

saircorsaircor Member Posts: 9
same as reddit post idk
Okay i already made a thread about my problems with lady of pain before but theres more of it now. So theres the hermit in the curst underground, and then theres some kinda prison? So i was in that prison fighting some armored dudes, and suddenly i try to save and it turns out i annoyed the lady again? Like, what could i possibly done? I was just taking down those dudes and then going to rest again and again, and then suddenly she's annoyed again? So i realod my previous save, check and yes i can save again. Go to kill some of the armored dudes, then try to save and again, it shows that she's mad again. Soo i reload the save, go to kill THE SAME DUDES again, check if i can save, and its ok. Now whats there even avaible in that location that could possibly annoy the lady? Like, I know I'm guessing some nonsense here, but does this depend on any combat option (For example "enemies at which i used lithany of curses are considered innocent") ? Or is there any button with hidden function that adds the points to annoy her? (idk i have a thing that sometimes i need to press some random button but doubt :/:\) Or, maybe, I am screwed already and, even thought i reloaded, the game might've thought "we already showed him the caution no need to show it again" (even though i reloaded so it should be counted separately but honestly no idea)? If that's the case, should the lady attack me after any transition to any room, or only after I go back to Sigil? (if that's the case i guess im completely screwed because i've probably overwritten all the saves already). Any ideas?
edit: okay i just checked, apparently its not because of enemies dying but becauase of my characters dying. killed some, nothing happened. Let my own die, theres the warning. uhh
Post edited by saircor on

Comments

• ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/64483/pst-ee-console-commands-and-codes-how-to

If all else fails... Maybe you can reset her like the above thread explains?

I never had that much trouble with lady of pain. But you're the second person to post about this in the recent weeks. Wonder what the explanation is, too.
  • saircorsaircor Member Posts: 9
    Well I guess I might be needing it, thanks. You mean somebody else mentioned her getting mad after characters dying or what? Could you post link? Either way you might've confused it with my other thread, if that's the case i also had some strange stuff happen with alignments (basically killing hostile enemies caused me to get chaotic, and later evil) so I guess my game might just be broken, doubt if anybody else could know anything about that stuff. Kinda weird since I don't have mods and trying to check files integrity it said they're fine :/
  • ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    edited July 2019
    The other person couldn't figure out why Lady of Pain was mad, either. I guess it's just more evidence that there may be a bug that needs to be looked into.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/76094/help#latest

Edit: correcting autocorrect