Skip to content

Dark Sun: Shattered Lands

2»

Comments

• Sar_YehudahSar_Yehudah Member Posts: 135
    would be nice if we could just get tools and sourcecode for the Infinity Engine. This is impressive work but the terrain does not look good and looks out of place. I hope this project still exists.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Sar_Yehudah
  • Sar_YehudahSar_Yehudah Member Posts: 135
    would be nice if we could just get tools and sourcecode for the Infinity Engine. This is impressive work but the terrain does not look good and looks out of place. I hope this project still exists.

There are no tools, and the source code would not help this terrain look any better.

:(
  • RafaelLVXRafaelLVX Member Posts: 17
    edited April 2020
    Darkmaeko wrote: »
    Welcome to Athas

Hey, this is awesome!

How did you get the maps? Care to share them please? I see there are maps in the tis files you released, but you seem to have all of them, how did you do it? I'd like to slap them on a virtual tabletop session.
  • DarkmaekoDarkmaeko Member Posts: 66
    i ran into a major issue lmao i despise playing something i made myself.
  • Dark_Sun_DMDark_Sun_DM Member Posts: 2
    guthay wrote: »
    What method did you use to extract the images of the maps from Shattered Lands?

I'd also very much like to know this. I am running a virtual table top version of the game by using Owlbear Rodeo so I need map images. I've been using the ones on this thread to get started but my party is eventually going to get past the fields. Please Help!!!!
  • Dark_Sun_DMDark_Sun_DM Member Posts: 2
    Probably should mention: I'm willing to pay someone who can send me hi-res images of all area maps.
  • RafaelLVXRafaelLVX Member Posts: 17
    Probably should mention: I'm willing to pay someone who can send me hi-res images of all area maps.

I got your back for free. Enjoy. https://rafael.lv/maps-from-the-classic-ssi-dark-sun-games-part-1-shattered-lands/
    PokotaZaxares
  • KendannonKendannon Member Posts: 3
    Did this move, or did I miss a download link?