Skip to content

Came Here for Help!

Hi, i'm not sure i should be doing this question in a New Members area, but i couldn't find the right place that wasn't in Deutsh or Italian.

I good amount of the mods that i saw had pages in this forum had their downloads in another forum: http://www.shsforums.net/index.php

But since visiting this site, both me and friends have found it impossible to acess.

Does anyone here knows what happened there? If it's temporary or not? And if the mods can be found elsewhere?

I'm sorry if this is really the wrong place for this.

Comments

• jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    Giving your thread a more meaningful title would help with your search. ;)
    Some mods have alternative locations, but only a few. @LavaDelVortel has mirrors for his mods, for example.
    NTotSC can be found at GitHub.
  • LucenaLucena Member Posts: 3
    @jastey Thank you, the title may really have been unhelpful. And to my unluck the mod i was interested in (NPC White for BG1) is the one Mod @LavaDelVortel didn't put in that dropbox.
    That's fine then.
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,703
    Oh, White interesting! I never realized White wasn't there, on DropBox. It's now there ;)
  • LucenaLucena Member Posts: 3
    Oh, White interesting! I never realized White wasn't there, on DropBox. It's now there ;)

Thank you lot's! I'm going downloading it right now to play with my new character.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Here, grab this welcome drink too, you can consume it while playing with your new char:
    wn5kqxvmuije.png