Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    @Wise_Grimwald only way I see that happening is if you imported a high level character at the start.
    I think that I must have imported it from the wrong game. :( A shame, but to carry on would definitely be cheating. A pity that I didn't spot it earlier.
    @Corey_Russell Whilst not the best outcome, it is not the end of your run, so it is NOT a disaster, just a setback.
    CrevsDaakStummvonBordwehr
  • Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 996
    @Corey_Russell Whilst not the best outcome, it is not the end of your run, so it is NOT a disaster, just a setback.

I would say it IS a disaster because we can't do the Underdark properly. We lose items and experience by skipping it. So all we will do is get a few Ust Natha items and then get out of here. Incidentally, after resting, the Shadows Knights got to full health and also refreshed their spells, so we will not be able to defeat them.

Not sure who to recruit once out of the Underdark, but at the moment, we are inclined to Korgan and Mazzy. We also have appeared to lose all of Heather's items when she got chunked, including +2 ring, Shield of Harmony, and her scimitars, which admittedly aren't quite as important now. Losing the Crimson dart is annoying, but oh well.
    ussnorwaylolienCrevsDaak
    Coredruid the totemic druid - FINAL Update!

I regret to say I will have to abandon this run to a rather serious bug that I can't seem to avoid. I am battling Bodhi for the 2nd time, and every time a party member gets level drained and chunked leaving me the sole survivor, I don't "die" but I get kicked to the graveyard surface screen. I can't do anything. This has happened twice, looks like I am unable to avoid this serious bug. Time to get back to the drawing board...

Sad
    Corey_RussellussnorwayCrevsDaak
    I have just done a fresh installation in order to facillitate a thief to Cleric of Tempus dual-class, however, now I find that priest of Tempus is no longer available. :( This will be very much a RP game and since I have made this installation considerably harder, I am not expecting to get a long way before death comes a calling.
    ussnorway
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,822
    Did you accidentally downgrade to an older game version? The Priest of Tempus was added in patch 2.5.