Skip to content

Neera Banters for BGEE

2»

Comments

• ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    No problem, thanks for the quick fix!
  • MothorMothor Member Posts: 244
    Is this mod compatible with Neera Expansion?
    I had no problems running them next to each other in the past.
    Zaghoul
  • MothorMothor Member Posts: 244
    Thels said:

I had no problems running them next to each other in the past.

Nice, is there any recommended install order of these two mods or it shouldn't matter either?
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    It shouldn't matter, as far as I know.
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    The mod predates BGEE version 2.5. Will installing and running it run into problems with the newest version of BGEE?
    I've used it during 2.5 without issues.
    ThacoBell
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Same, no issues here.
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    Thanks. Installing my setup now.
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    I've noticed that while using EE Mod Setup (and its predecessor Big World Setup) a significant number of mods it downloads are a "-master" archive, which doesn't include the necessary .exe. Since Setup can't find the exe, it hangs, and one needs to manually track down an archive that does contain it.

As so many downloaded mods have this issue, I would assume it's an EE Mod Setup oversight (I'll try and track down that sub-forum) but I thought I'd mention it here as well.
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,270
    Sjerrie wrote: »
    I've noticed that while using EE Mod Setup (and its predecessor Big World Setup) a significant number of mods it downloads are a "-master" archive, which doesn't include the necessary .exe. Since Setup can't find the exe, it hangs, and one needs to manually track down an archive that does contain it.

As so many downloaded mods have this issue, I would assume it's an EE Mod Setup oversight (I'll try and track down that sub-forum) but I thought I'd mention it here as well.

Mod setup-modname.exe is not required for any mod manager.
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    ALIEN wrote: »
    Sjerrie wrote: »

Mod setup-modname.exe is not required for any mod manager.

I wonder why it kept hanging for me then on every single mod that didn't have an exe. :(
  • Austin87Austin87 Member Posts: 280
    edited May 2020
    Hello! I made a Russian translation for the "Neera Banters" mod (0.9.1), in the attachment! Please add to the new version!
    Post edited by Austin87 on
  • wolfdwarfwolfdwarf Member Posts: 19
    Apologies for necro? But is this completely dead? Everything seems to have 404'd :(
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    Yes, it seems AstroBryGuy's presence at GitHub vanished. You can download the mod here currently:
    https://github.com/droideck/NeeraBanters
    but I don't know "who" the user is, in terms of modding community.
  • GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    edited November 2023
    Oh, thanks for the bump! We were unaware that AstroBryGuy deleted his GitHub account. I'll probably set up a download tomorrow with the Russian translation integrated. (Thankfully I found the git history forked at a random Red Hatter, so we had full backup for this one.)