Skip to content

user interface scaling

allthumbs23allthumbs23 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
I'm playing NWN EE at 1920 x 1080. The choices for interface scaling are very limited. At the #1 setting, I can't see the text. At the #2 setting, it is ridiculously huge. Can we get this fixed?

Comments

• CalgacusCalgacus Member Posts: 273
    This also means that the conversation text area sometimes gets minimized, so for example when you look at a merchants wares you can't read the merchants reaction to you - so you can't see if you are getting a favorable or unfavorable appraise check.
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @allthumbs23, although you are probably looking for an official fix, I play on 1920x1200 and use this mod and find it a much better UI to play. Very simple and easy to install.

Gus
  • allthumbs23allthumbs23 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    Gusinda wrote: »
    @allthumbs23, although you are probably looking for an official fix, I play on 1920x1200 and use this mod and find it a much better UI to play. Very simple and easy to install.

Gus

Thank you! That is better than the options that the game offers. I appreciate it!
  • allthumbs23allthumbs23 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    What is the official word on this? I thought it was going to get implemented into the pc version once the Linux version was done, or something like that....I don't want to vote again on Trello. I mean it's messed up. Can't you just add a 1.5x scaling option?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    The patch for NWN:EE on PC which was supposed to add the UI scaling is delayed, but we're testing 64bit and other system improvements in the Development build. https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/69316/introducing-the-nwn-ee-development-branch#latest