Skip to content

[MOD][BETA] Tome and Blood: More Options for Wizards and Sorcerers

Comments

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Question: would it also be doable to have familiars in Planescape: Torment? If yes, I imagine it to be rather interesting to have some truly exotic pets from the planes by your side. Tricha, lim-lim, or cranium rats could all be candidates. Or them mephits.
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    edited November 2019
    How do multiclass Sors work? What mods are needed?

+1 to Cranium Rat familiars!
    Post edited by Endarire on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    StummvonBordwehrKamigoroshi
  • ithildurnewithildurnew Member Posts: 273
    edited November 2019
    Moving on: I'd like to do something with familiars. I have two thoughts:

1) Let the player choose which familiar they want. This thing about it being determined by alignment is silly.

Just for reference such a mod already exists (Picky Familiars, available at SHS). I have it installed in all my runs, both classic and EE
    How well does Tome and Blood interact with Spell Revisions?
    @Aquadrizzt Where can we read the latest version of Tome and Blood's documentation?

Thankee!
  • XlatocXlatoc Member Posts: 59
    Hello !

So, just installed the new Tome and Blood, and wanted to play with familiar....Installed all the mod. I chose spider, and the computer refuses that I cast the spell, saying only protagonist can cast Find Familiar... :'(
  • AquadrizztAquadrizzt Member Posts: 1,065
    @Endarire , hey sorry been super busy with end of the semester and some behind-the-scenes stuff for this mod. I don't know if we have an updated comprehensive readme for this mod anymore; it's on the list of things I'm going to do with winter break.

@Xlatoc, hmmm that's odd, I was 99% certain that Subtledoctor turned that off in his familiars component.
    @ThacoBell Did you use EET's installer?
    @Aquadrizzt

Well the previous version I used, with just innate familiar, worked fine. I will try run some tests in the evening to see what component exactly do not work :)

In addition, you need to have the files for Might and Guile if you want to install Multiclass Sorcerer. No need to install Might and Guile, just put the files in your BGEE folder :)
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Endarire wrote: »
    @ThacoBell Did you use EET's installer?

I believe you've tagged the wrong person.
    @Aquadrizzt

Just ran some tests.
    So the Innate Familiar and Choose your own familiar work fine together.
    However, when you add the Imbue or Indelible Familiar, that's when the "only protagonist can cast" issue appear.

Also, strange thing but those components seems to completely mess with the equipment allowed for mages/sorcerer....
    I with only the familiar related component, and I could still give them helmets, war axes, armor...

As soon as I uninstall Tome And Blood, that glitch disappear :)
    So actually the "only protagonist can cast" issue appears when you choose a familiar different than the one your alignement would allow :)
    edited December 2019
    So, it seems all those issues are linked to EET. Without EET, "everything works" fine...

However, there is a issue with Multiclass Sorcerer and BGEE (not with BG2EE). The "spell knowledge" amulet created by the Innate Ability to choose Sorcerer's spells appears on a 4th quiver slot....so you do not see on screen the buton to select spells after using the Innate Ability.

Thanks to EEKeeper, I was able to see that amulet and duplicate it on a viable slot. However deleting it on this 4th ghost slot was not possible.

Other issue then is that the amulet do not disappear, so it keeps asking me to learn spells even if the character is full and can not learn any more spell. And you can never cast those spells !

I also tried to give the amulet to a character which did not have it (to avoid possible conflict between ghost quiver emplacement and proper one), then deleting it and not deleting it : same issue => spell selection never ends (as long as you have an amulet), you can not cast spells.

Even without any amulet, and proper learned spells (they appear on the book), you still can not cast anything...

Also, even though I have FnP, the issue appeared on both Druid/Sorcerer and Fighter/Sorcerer, hence I think it's not linked to FnP...
    edited December 2019
    edited December 2019
    Thanks for quick answer subtledoctor :)

OK, sorry for not being clear....

I ran only BGEE. I rolled a multiclass sorcerer. The "Initiate sorcerers casting ability" was there, I used it on me.
    But then nothing happened....So I opened EEKeeper, to see if i could tweak the things out (things I describe in previous post)...but in vain.

Is clearer now ? Sorry again.....

Here is my weidulog, just in case :)
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #50 // IWD Bard Song: Beta 5
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1510 // Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: V4 Beta 10
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: V4 Beta 10
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Revised Critical Hit Aversion: V4 Beta 10
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #12 // Items of Protection Can Be Worn with Magical Armor: V4 Beta 10
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Kensai Can Wear Bracers: V4 Beta 10
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.92
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.92
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.92
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Thievery -> Retain default thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.92
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.92
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Store Revisions: V4 Beta 10
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #11 // Rebalanced Spell Schools: 0.8.43
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #13 // Revised Illusionary Clones: 0.8.43
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #45 // Arcane Crafting: 0.8.43
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #48 // Armored Casting for Bards: 0.8.43
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #66 // Innate Find Familiar: 0.8.43
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #67 // Choose-Your-Own Familiar: 0.8.43
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #68 // Pooky's Mod: Imbue Familiars: 0.8.43
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #69 // Indelible Familiars: 0.8.43
    ~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #80 // Multiclass Sorcerers: 0.8.43
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #24 // Choose a sphere system -> None: no sphere system, just vanilla-style kits: 0.78sd9.2
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Install Druid kits: 0.78sd9.2
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #75 // Alter weapon usability and proficiency?: 0.78sd9.2
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS_MULTICLASS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS_MULTICLASS.TP2~ #0 #91 // Multiclass Druids: 0.78sd9.2
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS_MULTICLASS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS_MULTICLASS.TP2~ #0 #92 // Multiclass Shamans: 0.78sd9.2
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons (Angel): v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1036 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> All of Cloakwood Except the Mines: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Nonmagical Shields, Helms, and Armor: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1140 // Gems and Potions Require Identification -> Gems and potions: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior (plainab) (BETA): v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2295 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> Use Cleric Level Progression Changes With Normal Cleric Spell Table: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2312 // Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters (BETA) -> Arcane & Divine Magic: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2358 // Alter Multiclass Restrictions -> Install options one and three (everyone can multiclass anything they can single-class): v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2372 // Alter Dual-class Restrictions -> Install options one and two (everyone can multiclass anything): v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2380 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Kits: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2390 // Paladins Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables (grogerson): v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Rangers Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables (grogerson): v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2450 // Enforce PnP Proficiency Rules on Dual-Classed Characters: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3008 // Allow HP Rolls Through Level 20 (Angel): v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For All Creatures in Game: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3082 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 80: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3091 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Stacks of 40: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3101 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 40: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3111 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 40: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor (Icendoan/grogerson): v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3261 // Recoverable ammunition -> 50% chance to recover after a successful hit: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3271 // Recoverable throwing weapons -> 50% chance to recover after a successful hit: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3290 // Personalize automatic save names -> Use scheme: 000000000-Protagonist-Save-Name: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3300 // Death Cam: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG Values: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG Values: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Give Kagain A Legal Constitution Score of 19: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4120 // Give Coran A Legal Dexterity Score of 19: v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4130 // Make Xan a Generalist Mage (Mike1072): v9
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Don't Auto-Assign Advanced AI Scripting to Party: v9
    ~REFINEMENTS/SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Universal lesser mage robes: beta 4.24
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #102 // IWO - Functional Weapon Tweaks: v5.18
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #109 // IWO - All Potions Usable by Any Class: v5.18
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #121 // WPO - Weapon Category Collapse: v5.18
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #160 // STO - Saving Throw Overhaul: v5.18
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #172 // STO - IWD Spell Evasion -> For Expanded Spell List: v5.18
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #200 // SBO - Stat Bonus Overhaul: v5.18
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #204 // SBO - Enable Concentration Checks: v5.18
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4051 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/2 the normal rate: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4250 // Make spell sequencers and contingencies into innate abilities: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly smarter carrion crawlers: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Improved kobolds: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity assassins: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v32.7
    ~D:\STEAM\STEAMAPPS\COMMON\BALDUR'S GATE ENHANCED EDITION\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v32.7
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Books/Scrolls categorization: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4070 // Key Ring: 1.12
  • DjinnDjinn Member Posts: 76
    Did you use eekeeper before using the initiate ability?
    Eekeeper generally breaks a lot of things that especially these of more complex system mods introduce just by you opening the save game for editing, regardless of whether you save the changes or not.
    I recommend you use near infinity to edit saves and character/cre files instead.
    ThacoBell
    Oh I did not knew that, thanks for the insight !
    Well I did not use EEkeeper before initiating the abiliity, but I will avoid it now :) thanks !
    edited December 2019
    OK maybe I am just bad/noob but it seems Near Infinity does not offer the same "saved game" fine tuning as EEKeeper...I can not change, for example, the spells known by a character, or the profiencies, the thievings skills, in a save.

And I need to do that, coz I changed the spells known by my druid/mage (to be more in tune to what I think a druid is), and when she wins a level, it goes back to "original" state.

I do not see also how Near Infinity can help me get rid of the "extra HP-max" caused by a familiar, even tought Tome and Blood is active, since only a saved game could be changed for that, and this does not seem to appear in the available variables... (note that EEKeeper does not allow that too, but it would have been a pro ;) )

Yes, on a more topic related thing : summoning a familiar now gives the character one more max hp....maybe it is normal....you can fill this with Larloch for example ;)
    Also, I got rid of EET, and I now can summon any familiar I want and imbue it with spells. However, contrary to what the readme says, the spell can not be cast 1 ever 5 round but juste once (then rest needed). And only one spell, no more, any other attempt of imbuing fails (that might be coz I am too low level though ;) )
    edited December 2019
    Xlatoc
    edited December 2019
    Thanks @subtledoctor !

Now I see it :) And thanks for insight on Familiar !!!

Well I did put the mod before launching a new game (that I respected :) ).

I would love to be able to modify the druid spell list....but I actually have no idea on how to do it (can I modify with Near Infinity actually ? Which file ? Right now I installed a no sphere system version, just vanilla so no fnp_sphere file, coz I am very happy with the basic and IWD ones with some tweaks, I am lost with more choice :'( ) Same way, I would love to be able to give the same profiencies as the Forest Druid to the multiclass kits (since it does not apply...), but have no idea where to begin with :'(.

I am totally willing to learn by the way...those just 2 quirks should not be that hard...basically modifiying the multiclass druid kits for profiencies and druid spell list...
    FnP has a explanatory file on how to do some stuff....but I miss the first step : wich file to modify and how :'(

Thanks, and sorry....
    Post edited by Xlatoc on
  • SumSineRegnoSumSineRegno Member Posts: 25
    edited January 2020
    So something installed wrong, and I crash when ever I cast "find familiar". I think it is due to me not having that choose familiar option on my character even though I had installed it. Is there any console monkeying that would help or save game editing so I don't have to go back and reinstall- or rather have a full game and then go back and figure it out.

Also seem to be missing the craft ability. Currently running a human fighter/mage (this is due to running might and guile and I am also running SoB).
    Post edited by SumSineRegno on
  • VWGuyVWGuy Member Posts: 2
    Hey, any chance I can talk you into adding extra cantrips as the wizard advances with the innate cantrips component? Maybe an extra cantrip known every 5 or 10 levels?
    Djinn
  • ZansoZanso Member Posts: 136
    Hi, I am thinking about starting a new playthrough and came across this great looking mod. However, I had a couple of suggestions that would improve the mod greatly! At least to me :)

Make forbidden schools selectable for each mage specialist (as in 3rd/3.5 editions). So for example, I want to make an Illusionist who uses Shadow Magic: why is necromancy forbidden?

You were talking about implementing familiars before. One suggestion: gazer. That would be cool familiar :)https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Gazer
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Zanso
  • ZansoZanso Member Posts: 136
    Zanso wrote: »
    Make forbidden schools selectable for each mage specialist (as in 3rd/3.5 editions). So for example, I want to make an Illusionist who uses Shadow Magic: why is necromancy forbidden?

That's why recent iterations of the mod have done away with opposition schools altogether. Specialists get extra bonuses, and no school restrictions. You can read about (and download) recent versions of the mod here.

That's great! One more questions, since I couldn't find the answer anywhere: is the sorcerer multi-class option made from the actual class of sorcerer? So that multi-classable sorcerer is not a kit for mage? I am thinking, if I can actually make a Shadowdancer/Sorcerer for example?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WeevilWeevil Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2020
    This mod seems to mess with mages's item restrictions. If I have the Revised Illusionary Clones component installed with no other mods, mages are able to equip lots of items they normally can't. Like helmets, swords, armor. The same thing happens with some other components of this mod when I tried them individually.

Im playing BG:EE
  • Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992
    I wish you implemented a "spells recharge over time" component.