Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    Go Go Go!
    Wise_GrimwaldCrevsDaakMantis37
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    @Grond0 , I'm in awe. Knocking out old Thaxy with your bare hands is really cool. Chuck Norris can go back to embroidery.
    Grond0Wise_GrimwaldCrevsDaak
  • Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 995
    @Wise_Grimwald Tragic! :smile: I suppose you can look on the bright side - at least you didn't get to Melissan, just to be foiled at the end! That's happened to me so many times...
    Wise_Grimwald
  • NeverusedNeverused Member Posts: 803
    @Gate70 Holy cow, your inventory is so neat! I should go back to SoD to show everyone how much of a mess my inventories typically are...
    Grond0CharlestonianTemplarWise_GrimwaldCrevsDaak
  • @Wise_Grimwald I use Plane Touched Races to make my Tieflings (and Aasamir). It's pretty good and pretty easy. You roll your PC as an Elf, then when you're done you have the option of making them one or the other.

Of course, you know me, I go back to an old D&D manual to fine-tune. CT

Grond0StummvonBordwehr
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,837
    edited December 2019
    @Wise_Grimwald I use Plane Touched Races to make my Tieflings (and Aasamir). It's pretty good and pretty easy. You roll your PC as an Elf, then when you're done you have the option of making them one or the other.

Of course, you know me, I go back to an old D&D manual to fine-tune. CT

Presumably thay's what the author of Sirene did. I may install that in my next installation, though it isn't being supported any more. I used an installatioon program last time that doesn't allow adding other mods afterwards. :( A mistake. I used EE Keeper that works OK.

@CharlestonianTemplar

What I do find a problem is the lack of consensus regarding tiefling.

FinnJO's sub-race mod and the one that you recommend are totally different and Sirene is different yet again.

That is hardly surprising as the extent to which a character is affected will strongly depend on how many generations previously the infernal blood entered the character's genealogy.
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
    CharlestonianTemplar
  • jessejmcjessejmc Member Posts: 141
    @Grond0: Condolences. It was a very promising run. I find strong martial Charnames surprisingly difficult, as most encounters are easy until they're not.
    CrevsDaakGrond0Wise_Grimwald
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    edited December 2019
    jessejmc wrote: »
    @Grond0: Condolences. It was a very promising run. I find strong martial Charnames surprisingly difficult, as most encounters are easy until they're not.

They're generally my favorite, mainly because the lower amount of buffing typically required helps counteract my increasing laziness over the course of a run ;). I'm particularly fond of dwarves - most of them can just laugh at symbol spells at high levels ...
    Wise_GrimwaldCrevsDaakStummvonBordwehrKlorox