Skip to content

Is Sandrah Saga worth it?

124»

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Roxanne uses alts on her own site to pretend it's got a community... or something.

Obligatory 'this mod is bad' comment to stick to the topic.
    ThacoBell
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    Skitia wrote: »
    That's extremely disappointing to be honest. I want them to change and they're not changing. I thought it was a different person, so left a legitimate, thoughtful response that was constructive and how I would review anyone else's mod. If I had known, I would probably not have taken the time.

Welcome to my world.
    Just to make this clear: Roxanne gives constructive bug reports and pull requests to other projects on GitHub. They really know their way around in IE modding and contributed lots of helpful things, e.g. for EET (and with that I mean the real EET, not the "Sandrah belongs in there" pretentions).
    There could be constructive collaborations all around, but instead there is.... NiziNizi. :(
    StummvonBordwehrIsewein
  • MothorMothor Member Posts: 244
    Huh, why is NiziNizi banned? She/he did not do anything bad aside from being a bit sarcastic and a fan of Roxanne.

Unless...he/she was Sandra...errr Roxanne's alt?

But to make an alt to defend your banned alts? :|
  • CaedwyrCaedwyr Member Posts: 176
    edited July 2020
    Mothor wrote: »
    Huh, why is NiziNizi banned? She/he did not do anything bad aside from being a bit sarcastic and a fan of Roxanne.

Unless...he/she was Sandra...errr Roxanne's alt?

But to make an alt to defend your banned alts? :|

It was mentioned in another thread that NiziNizi was a Roxanne alt.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/70519/roxanne#latest

It is too bad how its worked out because they obviously have a lot to offer.
    StummvonBordwehr
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    Let me repeat and stress that Roxanne is not banned at both G3 and SHS and still welcome as a constructive community member if they decide to return as such.
    ThacoBellStummvonBordwehr
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Yeah, technically all of her accounts are banned, but only because they all under a different alias and meant to allow her to drive discussion in directions she wants. Alt accounts are against the rules here. If she were make a single account and not under an alias designed to mislead, she would be welcome here as anyone else.

Well, she might still get the cold shoulder in modding discussions. She REALLY needs to stop stealing other modders' work.
    StummvonBordwehrAngulimala
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    edited August 2020
    LMFAO just casually stealing content again
    isqadvz7amdu.jpeg

For context: this is on Baldur’s Extended World. This user claims to be NiziNizi. Yes it’s just a tiny portrait icon so it’s not as egregious of a case but it’s still pathetic to say it like she made something awesome. She knows it’s from Shadow Magic and still decides to copy it.

Yes, I’m aware this has nothing to do with Sandranananah Saga. But I have to rant.

Edit: oh yeah and then she goes and talks shit about Shadow Magic because it’s bugged on her bloated, broken install. Classy.
    Rik_KirtaniyaStummvonBordwehrThacoBellMirandel
  • CaedwyrCaedwyr Member Posts: 176
    I can confirm that despite having a bugged and bloated install myself, that Shadow Magic was relatively bug free. Yes I posted a big stack of nitpicky inconsistencies and such in a thread here recently, but I didn't run across any game crashing bugs or spells that just failed to work at all and despite the work arounds required to get the new spell system to work it actually came across as a fairly slick presentation.
  • Belegur01Belegur01 Member Posts: 7
    If it's quality you're concerned about, then why would you bother with any of the classic megamods? They are all objectively sub-par in terms of writing. You download any of those not because you want better content, but because you want more of it. Large content is impractical for individual or small groups who, at the end of the day, are amateurs.
    megamike15xiaoleiwen
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    i kinda agree. none of the eet exclusive mods are that great compared to those for the stand alone games.
    ThacoBellAngulimala