Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Is Sandrah Saga worth it?

13»

Comments

• ArdanisArdanis Member, Developer Posts: 1,354
    edited January 10

(Note my own reaction to her mods dialogue logically suggested that it is superior to the Game of Thrones... if that's toxic I don't know how to be non-toxic :lol: )

Wasn't really referring to you. Like I mentioned earlier if your barf issue was due to double standards, then sure :)

I'm not above poking fun at other people - in fact I often enjoy doing so, - and certainly don't intend to white knight for somebody else. It's just, and this thread is not the only place, that some people really seem to have taken this situation way more seriously than it deserves.
    Mirandel said:

Today I learned a lot about acquainted taste...

Keep going, you're on a good track ;)

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 3,522
    Had a little issue with Roxanne. She added Deities of Faerun to her megamod tool without asking permission to do so.

Thanks to a very weird bug experimented by one player I've discovered this altered version, otherwise I would probably never know about it.

Posted on the megamod thread asking the mod to be removed and everything was solved in 10 minutes tops.

StummvonBordwehr
  • AionZAionZ Member Posts: 2,716
    edited January 15
    Raduziel said:

Had a little issue with Roxanne. She added Deities of Faerun to her megamod tool without asking permission to do so.

It'd be easier to count the mods she did get consent for. If there even are any, besides her own that is.

Granted, I didn't have as much of an issue with the idea of her install tool until after she started changing all the mod links to a personal Dropbox hub.

• megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 1,263
    i felt very un easy about her being the one to post the first official non beta version of Ascension. i have no idea if she added anything as i have not gone through it yet.

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 3,522
    AionZ said:

Raduziel said:

It'd be easier to count the mods she did get consent for. If there even are any, besides her own that is.

Granted, I didn't have as much of an issue with the idea of her install tool until after she started changing all the mod links to a personal Dropbox hub.
    Honestly, if it wasn't for the bug I wouldn't care. The more people playing DoF, the better.

The real problem is that as a WIP, I don't think DoF is ready for a megamod tool due to its constants updates (well, when it happened it was constant).

But yeah, I do understand people who get pissed off, especially those who made NPCs/quests mods.

13»