Skip to content

Viconia stats by the end of ToB

Melee Vicky. I gave her Crom Faeyr and Girdle of Fortitude.

pxucvcd9sa46.png

Balrog99BlackbɨrdAerakarStummvonBordwehr

Comments

• ithildurnewithildurnew Member Posts: 273
    edited September 2020
    Unnecessary, kind of a waste of resources given who else you have in the party, but if you like that approach, sure.

Now you need to buff her up properly so she can hit like a respectable endgame ToB melee character.
    dunbarOswald81
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Viconia + CF = thaco -7
    Korgan + CF = thaco -16
    Do the maths.
    AerakarOswald81
  • Oswald81Oswald81 Member Posts: 63
    Seriously I would rather take Korgan or Anomen if you are that desperate for a frontline cleric. If you want a tank then Minsc, Valygar or Dorn is the way to go. Only thing you can use her for is to soak up mgical damage and she is the best cleric in the game.
  • m7600m7600 Member Posts: 318
    Lol, you guys missed the whole point of my post.
    ThacoBellOrlonKronsteen
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    edited September 2020
    It’s hard to do much about her attacks per round. Unfortunately I think she is one of the weakest endgame characters
    m7600Oswald81
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    m7600 wrote: »
    ilduderino wrote: »
    It’s hard to do much about her attacks per round. Unfortunately I think she is one of the weakest endgame characters

Which is why ramping up her stats is hilarious? Lol... at least it's funny to me. She went from being this fragile little stone slinger with 8 CON to being a character that has almost all of the stats really high, except for charisma.

Point being, I did this for the lulz, not because I think she's a great tank : D

doing things for the lulz is always the best way to go :)
    Blackbɨrdm7600OrlonKronsteenkaja8
  • BlackbɨrdBlackbɨrd Member Posts: 293
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    m7600 wrote: »
    ilduderino wrote: »

Which is why ramping up her stats is hilarious? Lol... at least it's funny to me. She went from being this fragile little stone slinger with 8 CON to being a character that has almost all of the stats really high, except for charisma.

Point being, I did this for the lulz, not because I think she's a great tank : D

doing things for the lulz is always the best way to go :)

Indeed it is!
    m7600
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    What's her kill numbers? Just curious if her bad-assedness is reflected there as well...
  • m7600m7600 Member Posts: 318
    Balrog99 wrote: »
    What's her kill numbers? Just curious if her bad-assedness is reflected there as well...

Nope, just a humble 213 kills. About the same as Edwin (284), way less than Korgan (869) and Dorn (618), but more than Hexxat (150).

Charname is at 308 kills.
    Balrog99
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    In Baldur's Gate, as in life, you just have to balance the kills with the lulz.
    OrlonKronsteenBalrog99