Skip to content

Ps4 blue screen

On throne of bhaal,im stuck at the desert village,every time i try to transition to another area i get a crash and a blue screen,cant continue my playtrough.help?fix? Thanks (ps4 playing on spanish)

Comments

• kazama168kazama168 Member Posts: 18
    I dont want to be disrespectful ,but... FIX your ports on ps4 alrdy! Thiefs.... Selling games so broken.... Sois pateticos,no tiene otro nombre.timadores.ladrones.
    Answer? Devs? Going to fix or not?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Hello! I saw reports about similar issues. In those cases, what helped was the full uninstall of the game and then re-installing it. Make sure your save games stay intact.
    It didnt work,alrdy did,but thanks
    JuliusBorisov
    Alrdy re installed twice,it keeps crashing. I uploaded.
    JuliusBorisov
    Ps4 stops recording when the game crashes,but what follows is a blue screen error and back to ps4 menu
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Did you try transitioning to another area instead?
    Yep,any area,same crash,tried droping items,tried droping companions too,idk why,but something crashes the game,whatever i try
    JuliusBorisov
    I'm sorry that you're going through this. I saw reports about crashes related to Neera encounter. https://www.reddit.com/r/baldursgate/comments/ebe318/bg2_bridge_district_crashing/

Can you try dropping Dorn and Neera and travelling to that area?
    I tried,same,kicked em outside the party,send em to main lobby place,crash,told em to stay in place and wait after,crash too
    Yeah,im sorry too,wanted to get introduced to this type of games,and some D&D,and i was loving it.Still havent open planescape bundle... But ...Looks like no solution for blue screen... I guess i take both bg and planescape to somewhere and sell both... Not what i want but... I had enough frustration this last days because of this..thanks for the help and sorry for Being disrespectful. Now i know what to expect next time i see Beamdog logo sadly.Goodbye
    Luckily,i was in time to send both back to amazon,and get my money back,thanks for trying to help,and bye
    JuliusBorisov