Skip to content

Trials of the Luremaster - Ghosts

There's almost no information on Trials out there and nothing about monsters. I wanted to know what Ghosts did when they hit you. I looked them up in Near Infinity, but the "weapon" they use just says it deals 2 crushing damage. I know there's got to be some kind of level drain or something, but I can't find out. Does anyone know?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    actually it says they deal 1d6 crushing damage, and I can't find anywhere that says they level drain, not even in their scripts

do they actually level drain upon hit?
    Baptor
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    In the original Icewind Dale 1, level drain didn't exist. As far as I know, IWDEE did not add any level draining effects, except things ported from Baldur's Gate 2 like the Energy Drain spell.
    sarevok57Baptor
  • BaptorBaptor Member Posts: 341
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    actually it says they deal 1d6 crushing damage, and I can't find anywhere that says they level drain, not even in their scripts

I can't imagine that all they do is 1d6 crushing damage. There's got to be a rider or something there. Curse or something.

@OlvynChuru Yeah no level drain that I've seen. All level draining monsters in IWD inflict the "bad luck" debuff instead which is temporary.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Baptor wrote: »
    sarevok57 wrote: »

I can't imagine that all they do is 1d6 crushing damage. There's got to be a rider or something there. Curse or something.

@OlvynChuru Yeah no level drain that I've seen. All level draining monsters in IWD inflict the "bad luck" debuff instead which is temporary.

dice thrown 1, dice size 6, 0 enchantment bonus, no strength bonus due to 9 strength, no extra to hit or to damage bonus