Comments

• ussnorwayussnorway Member Posts: 341

So now a nasty group of half-orcs
    a blackguard and a priest of helm?
    ;)
    the bard?
  • Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 996
    Haer'Dalis uses short swords, but so does Mazzy. There aren't enough high end short swords to go around - would need 4 +4 short swords don't have that many. He might use long swords but Corethief XXX uses long swords and not many high end long swords either. Haer'Dalis is not a good fit.
    Wise_Grimwald
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,822
    ussnorway wrote: »

So now a nasty group of half-orcs
    a blackguard and a priest of helm?
    ;)

Priests of Helm can be (lawful) evil. They might not approve of Dorn's demonic pact or appetite for indiscriminate destruction, but they can certainly work with him.
    one assumes the berserker as the voice of reason?
    :)
    Wise_GrimwaldMantis37
    @alice_ashpool a potion of absorption should allow your kensai to take on the golems. Greenstone amulet could help with the traps. - cjr
    Adam_en_tiumalice_ashpool

An EVIL priest of Helm!!!

Do you think that would be impossible?
    no mate i see them killing each other over who does the best fart!
    edited February 2021
    Corethief XXX the halfling thief Update 9 - BG 2 EE, no mods, core rules
    Traveling with: Viconia, Mazzy, Keldorn, Iomen, Aerie
    Chunked: Anomen (chunked by vampires), Minsc, Nalia (both killed by Firkraag), Jaheira (chunked by Nizi), Korgan, Sarevok, Dorn (all chunked by fire giants)
    Permanently dead: Valygar (used his body to open planar sphere)

I am pleased to report we made it through Yaga's Temple without any more chunkings! This new party is doing quite well, we made it fairly easily through the Oasis. It took a lot of rests, but we cleanly made it through Sendai's lair as well as beating Sendai herself. I often get at least one chunking against Sendai, but a planetar kept the drow fry busy while we destroyed Sendai - Keldorn was particularly vicious to her with his true sights and dispels.

bkzijx7poebq.jpg

We then did the pocket plane #3 - easy victory, we had a lot of summons trap the Slayer and it had no chance, while Corethief XXX just ran away. We then battled Draconis - while Viconia and Keldorn died, Draconis eventually stumbled into our traps and died.

ctgznh1kfbwd.jpg

At this point I ran into a serious bug: While Keldorn was showing alive, his character could not be found any
    where. Also his figurine is missing in his inventory screen - how do I fix this? I can't go anywhere because I need to bring my party together.

v0lmckh59jca.jpg

Post edited by Corey_Russell on
    ArviaussnorwayEnuhalMantis37