Skip to content

Forgotten Realms Cormyr

Hail Roleplayers!

Forgotten Realms Cormyr or FRC is a Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying community who come together to play in the D&D 3.0/3.5 setting of Cormyr the Forest Kingdom in the Forgotten Realms through the Neverwinter Nights.

FRC was founded in 2004 by DM’s Justicar and Usurper to provide D&D players with an online roleplay home where a gaming experience can be enjoyed with the feeling of a table top pen-and-paper game. After 15 years FRC is still going strong and we’d be happy to have you with us!

You may become part of the FRC Community by joining us in game through Neverwinter Nights Multiplayer, in this forum, or on our FRC Community Discord server.

Our forum may be found here:

http://frc.proboards.com/

DavenutninjaMaleficents_KissRazgrizFRCAllanon81

Comments

• hawkrunehawkrune Member Posts: 10
    q53sH2b.jpg

Hail Roleplayers!

You are invited to join us on Forgotten Realms Cormyr to enjoy a Pirate Dinner Party

The event begins on Satuday May 18th at 8 PM US Central / 9 PM US Eastern / 2 AM London time.

The Dinner Party will be hosted at the East Docks of Suzail. Hope to see you there : )
    Davenutninja
    GcSuUyk.jpg

A Pirate Dinner Party on FRC
    DavenutninjaMaleficents_KissRazgrizFRC
  • Maleficents_KissMaleficents_Kiss Member Posts: 36
    edited February 2020
    I just wanted to take a moment to bump this thread and invite anyone who might be looking for a new role play home to our server!

We have a fairly large and detailed world for you to explore where you can create your own story and be part of someone elses at the same time. Whether you love RP through adventure, kicking back in a town/city, or walking out in the forest with a close friend, you'll find us to be a suitable place to call home.

Please visit our forums or contact a DM in game if you have any questions. I'll of course respond to any questions here on these boards or at our home boards: http://frc.proboards.com/user/3823

FRC Forums: http://frc.proboards.com

:smile:
    Post edited by Maleficents_Kiss on
    DavenutninjaID10Tango
  • DavenutninjaDavenutninja Member Posts: 2
    I have played FRC for just a tiny bit over a year now, and I am still here. This server is both immersive and welcoming, not to mention the massive size and challenge presented. The players and the staff have been both encouraging and informative and are a major reason why I even began collecting the Forgotten Realms books. The roleplay is infectious, the rules are reasonable and the environment is amazing. I'm still learning and my first year has gone and passed :D and there is still so much lore to uncover and places to go. Wide varieties of play style, room for every alignment and guilds and player-groups to support them. The scripting team is skilled and hard working, builders are always expanding things or tossing in new hidden gems, player driven and DM driven stories flourish everywhere. There really is something for everyone here. I hope you all give it a try.
    Maleficents_KissID10Tango
  • NemusatorNemusator Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2020
    Soon to be 5th year of playing here. The consistency on the server is exemplary. Plenty of people building their stories for 10 years or more, very interactive community, active DM team always interested in participating in your character's stories or even making them for you, challenging dungeons and a wast world to explore...

For those about to FRC... We salute you!
    Maleficents_KissDavenutninja
  • AnonySimonAnonySimon Member Posts: 28
    I just wanted to say, that I have over the past 12 years come to love the FRC community. I have enjoyed hours of roleplaying, and I would also like to welcome any newcomers to the server.
    Davenutninja
    Hail Roleplayers!

You are invited to join us on Forgotten Realms Cormyr to enjoy the Greengrass Celebration of 1384 Dalereckoning.

The event begins on Saturday May 2nd at 8 AM US Pacific / 11 AM US East Coast / 4 PM London / 1 AM Queensland AUS (May 3rd)

The celebration is scheduled to run for twelve hours with events throughout. Players are welcome to join at any time on FRC.

ujcXXUg.png

L3GdNEG.png

OhOEAGA.png

(Event schedule is posted in US Pacific Time)

Davenutninja
    dZnIAuC.png

Hail Roleplayers!

You are invited to join us on Forgotten Realms Cormyr to enjoy the Shieldmeet Tournament of 1384, the Year of Three Streams Blooded.

Dates and times for the tournament will be posted soon!
    edited July 2020
    Hail Roleplayers!

Couriers in the livery of House Thundersword of Immersea ride forth bearing documents signed and sealed by their lord's heir, Sir Ondyn. They make their way through the kingdom with two spare horses apiece, swapping to a fresh mount when the first one tires. With a steady pace they make their way through the cities, towns, villages, and crossroads of the realm, even unto Greatgaunt.

The riders herald the coming of the Shieldmeet Tournament and announce the opening of Pre-Registry for competitors in this year's games.

General admission into the tournament is free. Competitors must buy a badge in Flamerule (July) for 1,000 gold pieces and pre-register to be guaranteed spots in the games. The badge price increases to 2,000 gold in Eleasis (August). Those without badges who wish to join the day of a contest may be allowed in if there is an opening and if time permits, but the required fee will be 1,000 gold pieces for each event they are allowed to join.

This year's Shieldmeet Tournament will be held at the Tourney Grounds of Immersea over four days of competition and a fifth day for the awards ceremony. The competition will be held on the 8th, 9th, 15th, and 16th day of Eleasis and the Award Ceremony shall be held on the 22nd.

A detailed Schedule for events will be published shortly after the end of Flamerule by House Thundersword's Tourney Committee. This schedule will be determined by Pre-Registrant's availability as best can be done to suit the majority of Registrants and the Tourney Masters and Mistresses.

Those who wish to Pre-Register may do so with any Shieldmeet Tourney Committee Master or Mistress:

- Vennis Haler (lucesi ), Master of Games
    - Helga Battleaxe (Warlord ), Mistress of Games & Mistress of Skill
    - Grimnir (Grimnir Gurnison ), Master of Arms
    - Yoriko (winterglass ), Mistress of Skill
    - Orichan Tailor (appleseedy ), Master of Arts
    - Ru (Willow ), Mistress of Stage
    - Henrik (Fiddlesticks ), Master of Healing
    - Kori (Fluffy The Mad ), Mistress of Healing

The Shieldmeet Committee has Staff Positions open! Those interested may apply with any Master or Mistress:
    - Assistant Master or Mistress of Arms
    - Assistant Master or Mistress of Stage
    - Assistant Master or Mistress of Arts

Shieldmeet Committee Members are allowed to compete in the games so long as someone else is judging the event.

UmO8DIA.jpg

zwA60jq.jpg

hKlh5g3.jpg

bBpN6QE.jpg

https://frc.proboards.com/thread/32869/shieldmeet-1384-pre-registry

Davenutninja
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    @hawkrune Some of your comments here were caught by the forum's automated spam filter. I have verified you so that this should not happen again. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Thank you @Tresset :)
    Hail Roleplayers!

Once more the couriers of House Thundersword ride the paths of the kingdom in livery of black and gold.

The riders strike out from Immersea and make for the cities of Suzail, Marsember, Arabel, and Valkur's Roar. Along their way they visit towns, villages, hamlets, and crossroads leaving news of the tournament behind them on the trail. Where they come across gates, gatherings, and markets the couriers proclaim the coming games, rewards and fame to be won.

This year's Shieldmeet Tournament will be held on the Shieldmeet Tournament Grounds Southeast of Immersea and take place on August 8th, 9th, 15th, and 16th. The Awards Ceremony will be held on Saturday August 22nd.

Events will begin at 11 AM US Central / 5 PM London and conclude at 6 PM US Central / Midnight London each day. There may be after hours events as well and the Shieldmeet Grounds will be open all hours for festivities.

The Tournament provides contests of all sorts for individuals and teams. Sign up today with a Shieldmeet Tourney Master or Mistress to win glory and fame individually and as a guild or player group. Teams may be formed specifically for the competition as well. Team names, uniforms, and colors are encouraged to show spirit.

- Vennis Haler (lucesi ), Master of Games
    - Helga Battleaxe (Warlord ), Mistress of Games & Mistress of Skill
    - Grimnir (Grimnir Gurnison ), Master of Arms
    - Yoriko (winterglass ), Mistress of Skill
    - Orichan Tailor (appleseedy ), Master of Arts
    - Ru (Willow ), Mistress of Stage
    - Henrik (Fiddlesticks ), Master of Healing
    - Kori (Fluffy The Mad ), Mistress of Healing
    - Crom (Slanker ), Assistant Master of Arms
    - Tarithel Tailor (maeglhachel ), Assistant Mistress of Art
    - Dharci (thatvragglekid ), Assistant Mistress of Stage

Details follow for Tournament General Information, Rules, Events, Schedules, and Rewards

Special thanks to the Shieldmeet Committee and to Willow for the admin support and making the beautiful posters.

AW42ZyE.jpg

qwlYNzz.jpg

RhogdJf.jpg

YVojez0.jpg

E2QNbU0.jpg

h2Jlpr8.jpg
    DavenutninjaRazgrizFRC
  • OglierOglier Member Posts: 2
    I joined the Cormyr community in 2012. I had too take a 4 year break. I just returned last week. The DM staff unlocked my vault for me. So I got all my old characters back. I logged on, for the first time, and was flooded will friendly PM's and welcome backs. Was brought on to speed on three different On going events and of course they tried too recruit me. Its like I never left and could not be happy. I cannot imagine ever trying a different server or going back too any of the others I use to play on. Cormyr for life.
    Hello everyone, I wanted to take a moment to reach out and thank all the new players who may have found us through these forums and have been logging in lately to check us out. Also, thank you to those who have registered on our forums and joined up on the discord(links below). Last year was an interesting time for all of us and despite the dysfunction with real life social gatherings Forgotten Realms Cormyr provided us a way to connect with each other through RP and perhaps filled a need in our community more than it ever has before.

If you're browsing these forums and looking for a new home or maybe just a secondary place to play, please consider joining us when time allows. If you have any questions you can message me directly here, through our forums, or on the discord. I try to be available as much as possible and I'm happy to help!

FRC Forum

FRC Discord

Looking forward to seeing some new faces! :smile:
    Davenutninja
    Hello everyone,

We've started a new RP group focused on having fun and adventure and would love to have a few more people join up.

This is just a normal play session where we will create lower level characters and start from scratch for some simple adventure RP and a good time. If you're new to the server or considering playing with us I'd love to get in touch. The idea for the group itself is to have some humble beginnings and evolve into something more but what that turns out to be is absolutely up to the RP that ensues.

If you do end up visiting us please feel free to send me a message here or on FRC's forums/Discord. Links are in the post above this one. ^

Thanks all!
    DavenutninjaRazgrizFRC
    edited February 2021
    Planning to get the lower level group together this weekend in the evening hours(US time), both Saturday and Sunday.

If you've never played on FRC please come join us! The group is open to players levels 1-5. :)
  • RazgrizFRCRazgrizFRC Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2023
    The Kingsforest

kingsforest-lights.png
    Post edited by RazgrizFRC on
    Maleficents_Kisshawkrune
  • RazgrizFRCRazgrizFRC Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2023
    Forgotten Realms Cormyr - Upcoming New Region - Anauroch - Bedine Oasis.

FRC-Anauroch.png

sunsetoasis.png
    Post edited by RazgrizFRC on
    Maleficents_Kisshawkrune
    qvi92gkewmi2.png

((OOC May 1st 8am-6pm (approximately) USA West coast (Seattle time)

This is an annual event on FRC and ALL are welcome to attend regardless of character level. If you've been looking for a new place to play or just something to do please make a new character and come join us for some fun! This is a great chance to meet some new people and experience FRC for the first time. :)
    hawkrune
    edited April 2021
    tcgrzhrfk03d.png

qjbqhneb5ccr.png

Times are all Seattle USA or Pacific Standard Time
    hawkrune
    edited April 2021
    genrnuodadeu.png

8am Seattle time. Portal will roughly open around 8:30ish. You do not need to be at the ceremony and the dms will announce when portal opens.
    hawkrune
    Several people have asked me via PM so here is our discord link: "https://discord.gg/8JevCXW "
    hawkrune
    Hail Adventurers!

Forgotten Realms Cormyr celebrates its annual Greengrass Festival
    Saturday May 1, 2021

https://frc.proboards.com/post/356596/thread

Greengrass Event Times:

Opening Ceremony
    8 AM Pacific / 10 AM US Central / 4 PM London / 1 AM Sydney

Melee Competition - Last Dummy Standing
    9 AM Pacific / 11 AM US Central / 5 PM London / 2 AM Sydney

Ranged Competition - Last Target Standing
    10:30 AM Pacific / 12:30 PM US Central / 6:30 PM London / 3:30 AM Sydney

First Raffle Prize Drawing
    Noon Pacific / 2 PM US Central / 8 PM London / 5 AM Sydney

Dunk Tank
    1 PM Pacific / 3 PM US Central / 9 PM London / 6 AM Sydney

Strength Challenge - Team Tug-of-War
    2:30 PM Pacific / 4:30 PM US Central / 10:30 PM London / 7 AM Sydney

Egg Hunt & Open Stage Performances
    4 PM Pacific / 6 PM US Central / Midnight London / 9 AM Sydney

Second Raffle Prize Drawing
    5:30 PM Pacific / 7:30 PM US Central / 1:30 AM London / 10:30 AM Sydney

Closing Ceremony
    6 PM Pacific / 8 PM US Central / 2 AM London / 11 AM Sydney

https://i.imgur.com/oVQn1i9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/kz9wKLw.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/UYGEfnH.jpg

Maleficents_Kiss
    Greengrass Festival starts tomorrow! See times above for different events. All are welcome! :)
    Greengrass is currently ongoing for the rest of the day! Hope to see some new faces! Also, once again, everyone is welcome regardless of level or even if you want to just make a character to join up for some RP!
    Wanted to take a moment and thank those who took the time to stop by. :)
    Been a little while since I posted but wanted to thank all of the new players who found us through these forums and have joined us for RP and adventure!
    edited August 2021
    Thank you to all who took part in the Cloudstone event this past weekend and welcome to all the new players who have joined us. Thank you for trying out Forgotten Realms Cormyr, it's been nice meeting some of you through these forums. :)

Just to note there will be a final epilogue event concluding all of the major events with Cloudstone this Saturday(for those in the US) and more details can be found on our forums.

https://frc.proboards.com

edited September 2021
    Hello everyone!

FRC has been updated with the latest content patch...

The Anauroch

5ocuZ7b.jpg

Link to the content update found Here

edited October 2021
    Hello all!

Upcoming and resuming events...

Greatgaunt Volunteers: This event is for lower levels and open to new players who would like to come join up.

Also we're wrapping up Dark Herald - In Mist of Red. This will also entail something special to follow for those involved in and around the city of Valkur's Roar.

redmists.jpg

Come join us! :smile: