Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Categories

Attention, Beamdog forum-goers!📢Starting on November 8, our forums will be unavailable for a few weeks while we migrate to a self-hosted site.

Check out the full announcement for more information on forum features, data transfer, and 3rd party OAuth:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/83099/beamdog-forum-migration

Can't play SoD

AceBean27AceBean27 Member Posts: 3
Hello.

I recently finished a play through of the base game of BG:EE. I then purchased and installed the SoD DLC, all through Steam. From everything I can see, it appears to have downloaded and installed correctly. However, I can't see anyway to actually play the campaign.

I would expect to have a button to press in the main menu, Siege of Dragonspear or something, but can't see anything of the sort. I just have this:

qbmkcel7j54q.png

It does look like something has installed though. The menu has changed and looks different:

o8b1j756t8nb.png

So far as I can tell, everything about the installation looks hunky dory, Steam thinks it's installed, there's a dlc folder that appeared in the folder locations etc... It's just missing a big button in the main menu that says "Start SoD"

I have the popular SCS mod installed for the base game, just the main AI/difficulty mod. the version of the base game is 2.6.6. I'm on Windows 10, I'm using Steam, not sure what other information is relevant.

Thanks.

Comments