Skip to content

[MOD]CLUAConsole Cheats without keyboard (any device).

2»

Comments

• signupforsignupfor Member Posts: 4
    Can
    _Luke_ wrote: »
    signupfor wrote: »
    Please help me it won't work in my device i did everything is written can anyone help please

You might want to install component ~CLUAConsole for mobile~ from this mod.

Can you explain how to do that because i a noob in this thing I have a Huawei mobile device not a computer
  • signupforsignupfor Member Posts: 4
    I downloaded the tweak but how to put it is the. Question
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    I downloaded the tweak but how to put it is the. Question

Calling @Gusinda for assistance about installing mods on Android devices...
    Gusinda
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Thanks @_Luke_...

Hi @signupfor, and welcome to the forum. Sorry I haven't been here earlier but with the lockdowns, my children rule my office (for work other than my play!).

Unfortunately you wont be able install EEUITWeaks in the normal sense unless you look the good work @2k16daniel is doing here (installing mods on Android without a PC).

However you would be able to copy the code from 'actionalt.lua' to install it manually (copied below for convenience and future readers).
    		actionAlt
    		"
    			if rgCheat == 0 then
    				Infinity_PushMenu('cheatConsole')
    				Infinity_PushMenu('cheatMenu')
    				rgCheat = 1
    			else
    				Infinity_PopMenu('cheatConsole')
    				Infinity_PopMenu('cheatMenu')
    				rgCheat = 0
    			end
    		"

The only thing left is where to put it. This thread is about creating a new button at the bottom right hand of the screen and as mentioned, it takes precious realestate. The updated version in EEUITweaks places the console access on an existing button; the Top Left Hand Icon which, in BG1EE, is the Skull (Return to Game).

You will need a copy of UI.MENU for the game you are going to add the code to. This will come down to whether you have other mods installed which have modified your UI.MENU or you are just adding the console to a vanilla game.

If adding to a modded (or vanilla) game with access to a UI.MENU, then you will need to find the code (within the section * Menu {name 'LEFT_SIDEBAR') *:
    Note: This is for BG1EE, the code will slightly differ (like the tooltip references) for each game.

button
    	{
    		area 3 14 73 55
    		bam GUILS10
    		sequence 0
    		tooltip lua "getTooltipWithHotkey(2,24364)"
    		tooltip force lua "sidebarForceTooltips == 1"
    		tooltip force top
    --		glow lua "highlightSidebarButton(worldScreen)"
    		clickable lua "sidebarsGreyed ~= 1"
    		action
    		"
    			e:GetActiveEngine():OnLeftPanelButtonClick(0)
    		"
    	}

and change it to look like:

button
    	{
    		area 3 14 73 55
    		bam GUILS10
    		sequence 0
    		tooltip force top
    		action
    		"
    		"
    		actionAlt
    		"
    			if rgCheat == 0 then
    				Infinity_PopMenu('WORLD_ACTIONBAR')
    				rgCheat = 1
    			else
    				Infinity_PushMenu('WORLD_ACTIONBAR')
    				rgCheat = 0
    			end
    		"
    	}

I have added some additional lines which will clear the WORLD_ACTIONBAR from the background so it wont clutter the view, and return it when you are finished.

If you are adding the console to a Vanilla game and/or you don't have access to your UI.MENU, I have made the necessary changes to within the files attached. You need to do is to create a folder under:

Android/data/com.beamdog.[GAMENAME]/files/

called 'override', rename the attached files to UI.MENU and place the appropriate game's UI.MENU in to it's override folder and start your game. To open the console, long press on the Skull (BG1/2); to close, long press the Skull again.

*** The attached files only work for the game that is mentioned. If you are on the 2.6.6.0 Beta, or when you move to the 2.6.6.0 release, then they will need to be redone.

Let me know if you are running Android 11, as there may be a couple of additional steps to allow you to view the /Files folder to add content...

Hopefully all this makes sense and you are able to access the console. If not and you are having probs, let me know and I will try to assist where I can. I will keep an eye on this thread but as soon as the COVID lockdown (maybe Thursday but I am not holding my breath) here is lifted, my family and I will be on the road for a couple of months (caravanning) and will have limited access to the forum.

All the best and Happy Gaming
    Gus
    McGollum
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,343
    Please help me it won't work in my device i did everything is written can anyone help please

You might want to install component ~CLUAConsole for mobile~ from this mod.
    Hi @_Luke_

Hope you can help me - since Gusinda is absent for the moment.

I have succesfully installed Gusindas clua console tweak, and it works. So far so good. But I would like to console an item, and my damn iPhone wont let me use a paranthesis “()”. It’s usully not an issue on my phone - but in the app I cant, and I cant copy the command and insert it..

Do you know if the EEUITweaks can help me, or can I make an ingame command that bypasses the need for a paranthesis (in my game the commands “give gold”, “move to area” and “give xp” just need some minor input.
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    @StummvonBordwehr

Yes, install the CLUAConsole via EEUITweaks and try again...

Also:
    • the correct command for gold is AddGold("<some integer>")
    • the correct command for XP is SetCurrentXP("<some integer>")
    • the correct command for moving between areas is MoveToArea("<area code>")
    See here for further details and examples.
    StummvonBordwehrMcGollum
    @StummvonBordwehr

Also:

@_Luke_
    Thanks. I will give it a try.

I am very adept with the console from days if old, so I know the commands. It’s just typing them that seems to be the problem. But I shall give the EEUITweaks a try when 2.6 comes - it’s not urgent, so I can wait..
  • BmFaelRRBmFaelRR Member Posts: 5
    Ah cara muito complicado pro meu baixo qi ? tem como alguem me ajudar ? Please
  • McGollumMcGollum Member Posts: 22
    Just my opinion, but @Gusinda is to Beamdog's BG & IWD, what Dr. W. Spahl was to #VTMB... Kudos.
    StummvonBordwehr
    @Gusinda has been very helpful and is indeed a key figure, when it comes to modding Android phones and tablets. He deserves much praise, and I hope he enjoyes his trip/journey with his wife - it’s very much deserved. He will be back, and will be welcomed with open arms.

Since I am enjoying my games on a iOS version, I feel compelled to shower the same kind of appraise to _Luke_ (the iOS artist formerly known as Luke93) for his work on the iOS versions. Thanks to you all.
    McGollumGusinda
  • RhythmMachineRhythmMachine Member Posts: 12
    Thanks so much for this... I sold the gauntlets of ogre power without realizing that I needed them for Crom Faeyr. I revisited a bunch of merchants, but have no idea who I sold them to. This will let me recover from my mistake.
    Gusinda
  • HdelHdel Member Posts: 9
    Anyone have an update for this for newest version of BG2 EE? 2.6.?
  • ExplanatoryPotatoExplanatoryPotato Member Posts: 123
    @StummvonBordwehr

Also:

How do you install this on Android?
    @Gusinda

This tweak is now part of EEUITweaks. It's been slightly edited though: now you need to right-click / long press the 'Return to game' button ("GUILS10.BAM", sequence 0) to open/close the Console (in so doing, you don’t need to add additional buttons to the UI).

What do you think?

Can you install this in Android, if so, how?
    Gusinda wrote: »
    Thanks @_Luke_...

Hi @signupfor, and welcome to the forum. Sorry I haven't been here earlier but with the lockdowns, my children rule my office (for work other than my play!).

Unfortunately you wont be able install EEUITWeaks in the normal sense unless you look the good work @2k16daniel is doing here (installing mods on Android without a PC).

However you would be able to copy the code from 'actionalt.lua' to install it manually (copied below for convenience and future readers).
    		actionAlt
    		"
    			if rgCheat == 0 then
    				rgCheat = 1
    			else
    				rgCheat = 0
    			end
    		"

The only thing left is where to put it. This thread is about creating a new button at the bottom right hand of the screen and as mentioned, it takes precious realestate. The updated version in EEUITweaks places the console access on an existing button; the Top Left Hand Icon which, in BG1EE, is the Skull (Return to Game).

You will need a copy of UI.MENU for the game you are going to add the code to. This will come down to whether you have other mods installed which have modified your UI.MENU or you are just adding the console to a vanilla game.

If adding to a modded (or vanilla) game with access to a UI.MENU, then you will need to find the code (within the section * Menu {name 'LEFT_SIDEBAR') *:
    Note: This is for BG1EE, the code will slightly differ (like the tooltip references) for each game.

button
    	{
    		area 3 14 73 55
    		bam GUILS10
    		sequence 0
    		tooltip force top
    		action
    		"
    		"
    	}

button
    	{
    		area 3 14 73 55
    		bam GUILS10
    		sequence 0
    		tooltip force top
    		action
    		"
    		"
    		actionAlt
    		"
    			if rgCheat == 0 then
    				rgCheat = 1
    			else
    				rgCheat = 0
    			end
    		"
    	}

I have added some additional lines which will clear the WORLD_ACTIONBAR from the background so it wont clutter the view, and return it when you are finished.

If you are adding the console to a Vanilla game and/or you don't have access to your UI.MENU, I have made the necessary changes to within the files attached. You need to do is to create a folder under:

called 'override', rename the attached files to UI.MENU and place the appropriate game's UI.MENU in to it's override folder and start your game. To open the console, long press on the Skull (BG1/2); to close, long press the Skull again.

*** The attached files only work for the game that is mentioned. If you are on the 2.6.6.0 Beta, or when you move to the 2.6.6.0 release, then they will need to be redone.

Let me know if you are running Android 11, as there may be a couple of additional steps to allow you to view the /Files folder to add content...

Hopefully all this makes sense and you are able to access the console. If not and you are having probs, let me know and I will try to assist where I can. I will keep an eye on this thread but as soon as the COVID lockdown (maybe Thursday but I am not holding my breath) here is lifted, my family and I will be on the road for a couple of months (caravanning) and will have limited access to the forum.

Gus

Can you help me? I'm on Android 11 and the data file for Baldur's gate 2:EE is empty, in other words, I can't view the files at all.
    Gusinda wrote: »
    Thanks @_Luke_...

actionAlt
    		"
    			if rgCheat == 0 then
    				rgCheat = 1
    			else
    				rgCheat = 0
    			end
    		"

button
    	{
    		area 3 14 73 55
    		bam GUILS10
    		sequence 0
    		tooltip force top
    		action
    		"
    		"
    	}

button
    	{
    		area 3 14 73 55
    		bam GUILS10
    		sequence 0
    		tooltip force top
    		action
    		"
    		"
    		actionAlt
    		"
    			if rgCheat == 0 then
    				rgCheat = 1
    			else
    				rgCheat = 0
    			end
    		"
    	}

Gus

Can you help me? I'm on Android 11 and the data file for Baldur's gate 2:EE is empty, in other words, I can't view the files at all.

@Gusinda
    Hope that Gusinda can help.
    Luke and I are mostly iOS users (Luke bring the (way) more tech adept..).
    Hope that Gusinda can help.
    Luke and I are mostly iOS users (Luke bring the (way) more tech adept..).

I kinda solved it on my own, but it's temporary, I honestly would like a permanent solution, if there is one.
    If there is, Gusinda is likely the best to consult
  • lipseslipses Member Posts: 1
    @Gusinda how do i name right sidebar button to UI.MENU and how to paste those code at the end of the section?
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @lipses, sorry, I am unsure what you mean... Could be a translation prob.

In saying that, there is a better mod that does this if you have a PC. It is mixed in with EEUITweaks. If you have Android, then let me know what version of the game you are running and which game (BG1EE, SOD, BG2EE or all of them) and I will generate some UI.MENUs for you. The other option for Android is to use something like Pocket Play UI, which also has the console access built in.

Hope all that makes sense
    Gus
  • FouintoFouinto Member Posts: 22
    edited February 3
    Hi @Gusinda
    Do you know if your files above still works with BG1EE and BG2EE 2.6 ? I used them with 2.5 for long and they worked like a charm !
    Edit : Pocket Play UI and EEUI Tweaks change so many things ! Your mini-mod did just cluaconsole and did it well !
    Edit 2 : I find the way to extract UI.MENU from my game with NearInfinity and it's very different from yours, so it won't work.

Edit 3 : Attached the modified files for Android BG1EE 2.6 and Android BG2EE 2.6 according to the modifications explained above.
    For convenience only.
    It seems that I did things right.
    thanks goes to @Theok and @Gusinda !
    Post edited by Fouinto on