The Enemy Within, a New Mod Coming! [Work in progress]

Comments

• ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    edited July 2019
    Hello,
    Any new about this mod?
  • AKrugBierAKrugBier Member Posts: 110
    edited October 2019
    Would be a shame to see this thing never getting out.

I'd love to see these beautiful areas ingame.
  • MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 1,090
    I just found out about it, and now I want it too. Hopefully it doesn't die, because that is some really amazing art. It fits the rest of the art style flawlessly, and it's gorgeous.
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    Ohhhh this area art looks amazing! I like the story outline as well. This would tie in wonderfully with the BG1 world state. Here's to hoping it gets resurrected!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    AedanGrammarsalad
    Skatan
  • fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 399
    Cheers buddy, I hope my comment came across as comical ?
    Zanso
  • MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 1,090
    I'm glad to see this mod is still alive. I'm really enthusiastic about seeing new major quests in BG1. I'm in a BG1 run right now with the NPC project and a few mod NPCs and it has been a great campaign so far. It's a shame that this party won't be able to explore this place.
    Congratulations on your wee one! Hope you are enjoying these strange times as much as possible. Glad to hear this mod is still in development. Will likely set up a BG run this winter if lockdown is here to stay - feel free to pm me for beta-testing. :)
    fluke13Zanso
  • MiridorMiridor Member Posts: 90
    Still hoping to see this finished some day!
    Timbo0o0o0bonewhiteglory
  • Timbo0o0o0Timbo0o0o0 Member Posts: 60
    Yes, me too!!
    bonewhiteglory
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    @Zanso @fluke13
    How fares progress? We're still eager for this public release!

Thankee!
  • fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 399
    Hey, well the good news is I always finish what I start. Right now I have little time (2 kids under 3yrs) but I've started looking at the mod again and getting old files onto my new pc. I'm not in a rush, but probably will have something to release towards the end of next year.
    IseweinStummvonBordwehrZansoTimbo0o0o0
    edited October 2021
    Take all the time you need. Actually I'm quite glad to read that you're not anticipating a release any time soon, because all too often the pressure of deadlines for passion projects leads to premature burnout. It's so rare to see such well-done fanmade area art for IE, it absolutely deserves to be enjoyed by the players.
    Post edited by Isewein on
    ZansoStummvonBordwehrbonewhiteglory
  • ZansoZanso Member Posts: 136
    @fluke13 So glad to hear you are still working on this! :smile: Would have taken me to at least 20 years to finish this, since most my skill points are specced on artwork and 3d-modelling... and well maybe stories too...

REALLY want to thank @fluke13 for taking over this overly time consuming work, which mostly likely I never would have had the time to finish in any sensible time :smile: if ever...

@Isewein Glad to hear you enjoy the artwork :smile: Should maybe involve myself more in IE projects with that, since that is actually not so time consuming for me :smile:
    StummvonBordwehrIseweinTimbo0o0o0fluke13
  • UlkeshUlkesh Member Posts: 208
    Dear Fluke13, were you able to make any progress on this mod?
  • MapekMapek Member Posts: 42
    This looks awesome. Can't wait to play, good job. Any idea when will you be releasing the mod yet?
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    @fluke13
    How fares progress?

Thankee!
  • AKrugBierAKrugBier Member Posts: 110
    b-bump?
  • MapekMapek Member Posts: 42
    Is it still in production or abandoned?